• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Downey vs. Parros

Rate this topic

5 minutes a game what's your point

Sorry, should've elaborated. :blush:

During training camp he was supposed to be a huge detriment to the team and be somewhere around -24 with his limited ice time because of how much he sucks. (little over dramatic my number BTW)

In addition, the only two other seasons when he has played more games were 37 and 42 games respectively.

So very good year for him so far.

Sorry, should've elaborated. :blush:

During training camp he was supposed to be a huge detriment to the team and be somewhere around -24 with his limited ice time because of how much he sucks. (little over dramatic my number BTW)

In addition, the only two other seasons when he has played more games were 37 and 42 games respectively.

So very good year for him so far.

oh ok my bad

haha downey is great but here is his best fight I know its been posted a million times but godamn is this funny

When Downey and Parros started to go in circles, and Downey almost tripped, I was afraid that it would end like that..

That's probably the best hockey fight ever! :D

I dont feel Parros is a top 10'er, but it was still a nice upset given the way it was all Downey and Parros just looked lost out there. I think Downey has done his job well, but i'd still much prefer to see a legit heavy like a McGrattan in his place next year.

Parros kicked Boogard's ass earlier this season. It looked like Downey may have rocked him early which led to him holding on.

Or... Drake retires, Downey re-signs and we get McGrattan. Then we're all extra happy :D

that would NOT make me happy, this is the red wings. the only finesse team left in the boring nhl. i don't want any goons.

My heart skipped a beat when Downey nearly slipped in the squareoff....man, how disappointing would that have been!

Yeah, mine too. It did the same thing when i saw Downey try multiple times on one shift to get Pronger to drop em, but in typical chrissy poo fasion he declined to fight someone who can actually fight and decided he's best to stick to face washing and trying to rough up Hudler and Datsyuk. Some will say it's cause Pronger's too smart to fight Downey and be taken off for 5 mins., but i have another opinion of it but it's not too suitable for a family friendly forum such as this.

Drake and Downey are a great combo... Downey brings out Drakes feisty side and thats when he is at his best. I was happy to see dallas running head first into people yesterday it made me smile.

I would hope that with the playoffs coming up, they would experiment with the lines a little more. We're a lock for the playoffs so I think we should spend more time preparing for playoffs.

Bring up Quincey and a few of the minors players a little bit more, just to give them some experience to see who we can rely on if an injury sidelines someone in the playoffs. Wouldn't it be better to know ahead of time who plays well than to experiment in the middle of a series?

Well, regardless, I wish they'd give Quincey a chance to come back up. He more than anyone else has earned the chance after that amazing performance last playoff run. Not many players can jump right into the playoffs at the height of the madness and play like he's been there for years.

I was surprised that Parros was going for the hugfest from the start. What was he trying to accomplish?

Not much of a fight, but a nice job by Downey.

By his 'stach i would assume Parros is a lover not a fighter... the hugging was him trying to "make sexy time" on national TV.

Edited by OsGOD

Parros kicked Boogard's ass earlier this season. It looked like Downey may have rocked him early which led to him holding on.

Well i wouldnt exactly say he kicked his ass, he did get the W though. Still thats just one fight, he also lost to Scott Thornton. You never really know which Parros you're gonna get, sometimes he looks really good, other times not so much. He'd be right on the outskirts of the top 10 imo.