• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I would also argue that perhaps his biggest flaw is that he isnt a motivator. A good manager of assets, but I dont see him getting 'a lot out of a little'. He's not an asskicker or a motivator by any means.

He seems like a hard ass, but games like this lead me to believe he isnt that. Or, he doesnt have tough enough players to go out and run people when we're losing... <_<

I wouldn't blame Kenny to be making calls during this game.

...it's not just this game, look at the last couple of weeks, since the shutout against LA. We have played crappy, barely winning games by tying them or winning them in the last minute or two of regualtion or in OT. Not the way I want to feel going into the home stretch and playoffs...

...maybe guys are getting bored. This could be the NHL's version of August for Baseball (The Dog Days.) Not sure, but another few games of this garbage and I will start to panic! :scared:

Guest LivingtheDream
It's my hubby's birthday today so a win from his favorite team would be nice on his day!! :)

I think you might be better off chalking this one up to the same kind of thing when people say it is good luck if it rains on your wedding! :)

I'm glad Howard is out there. This has to wake the boys up to play smarter. The last think they can do is let a kid goalie out to dry. Not that it was okay to let Ozzie out to dry, but I bet they will smarten up.

That is the single dumbest thing I've seen all day.

that's the truth. Babs had to bench somebody, and the obvious message to the team was to get Ozzie out of harm's way.

The Wings are looking a little bit better now. Of course, one could say they could hardly have looked much worse in the first ten minutes of this game. :blink:

Imagine, the great and might Wing's are having a slump..for f*** sakes it happens but for crying out loud you people who are throwing this whole team and the coaching staff under the bus are pathetic. I would think it would be better to get our one and only slump out of the way now then to be carrying it into the playoffs!! FINGERS OFF THE PANIC BUTTONS!!

I dont know. Theyve lost to a bottom feeder. Theyve lost to a bottom feeder whos also their historic rival. Theyve lost to their biggest current rival. And now theyre losing to a middle of the road team. You think ONE of those occasions woulve woken them up from their horrible play. Cleary and Kronwalls absence shouldnt affect them this much. Its the effort thats just not there. And thats the worst part..

This team looks utterly PATHETIC right now. I am really considering Kenny the go ahead to trade Datsyuk or Zetterberg if this continues. Why have we looked SO bad these last few games?

Now this could go for the stupidst comment of the year

A defaniant canidate

This team looks utterly PATHETIC right now. I am really considering Kenny the go ahead to trade Datsyuk or Zetterberg if this continues. Why have we looked SO bad these last few games?

WHAT?!?!

:scared: