• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

This team looks utterly PATHETIC right now. I am really considering Kenny the go ahead to trade Datsyuk or Zetterberg if this continues. Why have we looked SO bad these last few games?

Now this could go for the stupidst comment of the year

A defaniant canidate

Don't the Wings slump pretty much every year in February? This isn't a major shocker. At least Howard looks really good. It sucks that Ozzie had to get the hook for him to get in there, but I'm glad we're getting a look at Jimmy.

We really suck right now.

BTW, they said on the telecast that Downey has been pretty sore lately and that's why he's not in.

And uhh...congrats to Dom for taking the league lead in GAA, I guess.

Whether it's snowflake hasek against the leafs on saturday or average ozzie against the Ducks on Sunday, the goals against us would have been stopped by a Top Notch Goalie. Period, no arguments can be made against that.

Forget the D, Toskala and Giggy made the difference!

Edited by sixer

This team looks utterly PATHETIC right now. I am really considering Kenny the go ahead to trade Datsyuk or Zetterberg if this continues. Why have we looked SO bad these last few games?

That's got to be a joke? ;)

Filppula sounding dangerous.

Edited by Aussie_Wing

Whether it's snowflake hasek against the leafs on saturday or average ozzie against the Ducks on Sunday, the goals against us would have been stopped by a Top Notch Goalie. Period, no arguments can be made against.

Come on now, just about no one could have saved more than one of those. We already have two great goalies. We don't need to go nuts and buy a big name goalie just because the team is slumping.

Whether it's snowflake hasek against the leafs on saturday or average ozzie against the Ducks on Sunday, the goals against us would have been stopped by a Top Notch Goalie. Period, no arguments can be made against.

Let me sum up your last ten posts.

Top notch goalie. Toskala and Giguerre. Top Notch Goalie. TOP NOTCH GOALIE. Top Notch Goalie.

Guest LivingtheDream
WHAT?!?!

:scared:

Second that Vilmer. Trade Dats and Hank from this? Let's keep emotions under control here people! :)

Hey, we're Wings fans. We expect nothing but the best from our team and rightfully so. They're built to win, and if they don't, we have every right to ridicule em.

There is also that little thing called realism...I want them to win every night too but the fact of the matter is you can't win 82 games, I'm all for criticism when they are playing bad but to absolutely dog on guys that have played good all year except for this mini slump is nothing short of ridiculous!! But hey I'm just one Wing's fan with an opinion.

Whether it's snowflake hasek against the leafs on saturday or average ozzie against the Ducks on Sunday, the goals against us would have been stopped by a Top Notch Goalie. Period, no arguments can be made against that.

I argue.

Yeah, you're right. Because a 2 ON 0 happens to TOP NOTCH GOALIES all the time. Ozzie has nothing to do with the score right now. At all.

he's only faced 7 shots, maybe 8. No biggie so far. <_<

I want Dumont in a Wings sweater.

Penalty coming on the Wings... again.

Dumont just signed a big extension last week, 4 yrs 16 mil. He's by far been the Preds MVP this year.

Don't the Wings slump pretty much every year in February? This isn't a major shocker. At least Howard looks really good. It sucks that Ozzie had to get the hook for him to get in there, but I'm glad we're getting a look at Jimmy.

We really suck right now.

BTW, they said on the telecast that Downey has been pretty sore lately and that's why he's not in.

And uhh...congrats to Dom for taking the league lead in GAA, I guess.

I like your siggie, Pack. Dom won't be happy about any number reached in this fashion, I suspect.

Howard's giving them a chance to redeem themselves. They'll do better in the 2nd, I feel certain. A couple of quick goals early on, and we have a different game. :thumbup: