• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

Hossa Sweepstakes down to four teams?

Rate this topic

Used bad English too in that message....this guy's gooooooood. I hope its a member here, he's probably laughing his ass off right now! If so, PM me so we can discuss this hilarity!

I'm actually on my way of making a Fedorov facebook and setting his status as I've been traded to Detroit, if only facebook would send me a confirmation sometime soon!

Guest CaliWingsNut
I searched for Hossa to Wings and came across this site:

http://fans.nhl.com/members/Detroitdeals/blogs/7387

and the preview in google says "I have been informed that the Atlanta Thrashers Forward Marain Hossa will be ..."

Is that NHL Connect site a forum or what? Anyone have any insight or previously been on that site? Right now the site is down...

It just made me curious...

EDIT: Nevermind, site is back up.

we don't have a 2nd round pick to give....

Used bad English too in that message....this guy's gooooooood. I hope its a member here, he's probably laughing his ass off right now! If so, PM me so we can discuss this hilarity!

I 2nd that!!

:lol:

Some people on these forums are so gullible. You'd think that Maltby's name being mentioned would raise the red flag right away. The Wings are too loyal of an organization to trade a guy that's been around for so long. Besides... why would any team actually want Maltby? ;)

Part of me thinks that his profile is legit. He's friends with Eric Himelfarb. Who is going to make a fake profile for Eric ******* Himelfarb? There's also a Jim Howard profile with a fairly candid shot of him and a profile for Liv which looks like it has a webcam photo.

He's also friends with Rocco Grimaldi, which is kind of funny since Michigan is recruiting him. But you'd think a kid playing for Little Caesars would know if he's friends with the real Val Filppula, no?

These Finnish names are fun. There's a girl named Ea Ek.

Edited by Packer487

Some people on these forums are so gullible. You'd think that Maltby's name being mentioned would raise the red flag right away. The Wings are too loyal of an organization to trade a guy that's been around for so long. Besides... why would any team actually want Maltby? ;)

yeah but that was to a different site who also said that the Wings will be trading away Chelios :rolleyes:

I to messaged him about the possible trade. But have not got a responce. I understand he might have just let the cat out of the bag a lil early. And now over at Mlive board they are talking about the same thing. This is a little crazy, in reality no one knows if true but I trust my judgement. But if it is true I wish Val the best of luck, wish it was for Hudler. Oh well. I hope we get more info as the night goes on or tomorrow.

Only one person thought that that might be true. Everyone else jumped all over it immediately. Some people are gullible though, but this facebook thing...man...I hope I"m not gullible, but I am intrigued because of that picture. If it's a fraud, it's a damn good one. Best one I've ever seen and I've been around many of this imposter situations.

Apparently the Trashers in NHL 08 because in case you missed it I traded Drake and Maltby and a first rounder for Hossa. What are you thinking :P

Facebook has not emailed my confirmation on my Sergei Fedorov facebook yet damnit

I'm actually on my way of making a Fedorov facebook and setting his status as I've been traded to Detroit, if only facebook would send me a confirmation sometime soon!

haha! Someone else should do a Kopecky one that says Ive been traded to Columbus...just to fool people even more!

We agreed that the random guy who said that is full of it, but the craze in the thread is "Filppula's facebook" status...

That sorta sounds like something she would scream in bed. Screaming your own name in bed. WEIRD.

I think that "rumor" is unaffiliated with the Facebook, but that ones just pathetic. Not even Eklund would make that bad of a trade up!

Part of me thinks that his profile is legit. He's friends with Eric Himelfarb. Who is going to make a fake profile for Eric ******* Himelfarb? There's also a Jim Howard profile with a fairly candid shot of him and a profile for Liv which looks like it has a webcam photo.

He's also friends with Rocco Grimaldi, which is kind of funny since Michigan is recruiting him. But you'd think a kid playing for Little Caesars would know if he's friends with the real Val Filppula, no?

HAHA! True.

Only time will tell!

"We think there's seven players in this draft, then there's a dropoff," Burke said. "It looks like it's a top-seven pick. ... Let's assume Edmonton has the fourth pick in a deep draft, a guy who's going to be in the league for 10years. You don't trade that pick for a rental player. That's a balancing act." story here

Ducks arent hurting that bad, I don't think it's life or death in their situation, I think if they make a deal, its a minor one.

Ok. I am really starting to get mad at facebook. They obviously must know that I am trying to spread rumor about Feds otherwise they would have sent me a confirmation email by now. WAIT. They must also know that Hossa is coming to Detroit too. Hooray for conspiracy theories.