• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

Hossa Sweepstakes down to four teams?

Rate this topic

1) Look and see when the account was created (if you can). If it's recent, we know it's a fake meant to announce this.

Interesting side note, I don't think that photo is available for anyone to get. That looks like a personal one.

exactly. its not like the one i always see on here of him trying to fend off a blackhawk against the boards

I DUNNO PEOPLE!!!!!!

Watch me make Feds a facebook and then add 10 of my friends and put my status as I've been traded to Detroit.

Sorry bro, but that's bs (I hope I'm wrong)

Edited by dallas27

That's from me earlier. You never know though. Flip is young. He might be down with the whole myspace / facebook scene. Doubt it. But you never know.
Right. Chance....4%. :rolleyes:

I'm telling you guys, it's a waste of time. The guy is probably telling the truth. What will a screenshot prove? Nothing. The account could be a fake.

If it IS true, it'll be announced tomorrow.

I have been searching everywhere tv and internet since this was all posted. There is nothing yet to verify it. Keep your fingers crossed!

I think I deserve a Thank You:) sorry for my stupidity on how to run a computer. Wingnut22 thanks for uploading the page. Again this profile has been around for a while. Flip has actually messaged me back a few times. If i can find the posts I will post them for viewing pleasure. God I am all tingly inside:)

If it's under contract that he can't then the teams do. Otherwise Flip can speak his mind as he wishes. I'm a journalism student. If it's not under contract then Flip can say whatever the hell he wants (as long as it's not libel). It's probably bs but who knows. I added him as a friend on facebook. We'll see.

*edit* Yea, it's fake

:siren:

The thing that makes me think it *might* be real is the guy claiming to be Flip has like 600+ friends and a lot of them are Finnish. Not that the fake Flip couldn't add a bunch of people I guess.

It'd be pretty funny if facebook is the way this broke.

It would be kind of weird to have a fake Filppula account, add 667 people, and break a fake trade to a plausible location. Then again, people are weird....

Edited by Packer487

I think I deserve a Thank You:) sorry for my stupidity on how to run a computer. Wingnut22 thanks for uploading the page. Again this profile has been around for a while. Flip has actually messaged me back a few times. If i can find the posts I will post them for viewing pleasure. God I am all tingly inside:)

not a problem. I added a bunch of "Wings" awhile ago. One has messaged me back a few times. But I dont really think any of them are really them....a few have been online while a game is going on....haha.

Here is what he said to me during last year during the season.

Valtteri Filppula (Detroit, MI) wrote

at 4:28pm on April 1st, 2007

thanks nick... we got it done today, and i hope we win out the rest of the game and take 1st in the conference. The more home ice we get in the playoffs and the better for us it is. I love playing infront of the home fans. thank you for the support of team..

Val

not a problem. I added a bunch of "Wings" awhile ago. One has messaged me back a few times. But I dont really think any of them are really them....a few have been online while a game is going on....haha.

Yeah there ya go...look through his news feed and see if "Flip" has updated his facebook when he should be playing hockey.

I searched for Hossa to Wings and came across this site:

http://fans.nhl.com/members/Detroitdeals/blogs/7387

and the preview in google says "I have been informed that the Atlanta Thrashers Forward Marain Hossa will be ..."

Is that NHL Connect site a forum or what? Anyone have any insight or previously been on that site? Right now the site is down...

It just made me curious...

EDIT: Nevermind, site is back up.

Edited by RedStormRising

Used bad English too in that message....this guy's gooooooood. I hope its a member here, he's probably laughing his ass off right now! If so, PM me so we can discuss this hilarity!

I searched for Hossa to Wings and came across this site:

http://fans.nhl.com/members/Detroitdeals/blogs/7387

and the preview in google says "I have been informed that the Atlanta Thrashers Forward Marain Hossa will be ..."

Is that NHL Connect site a forum or what? Anyone have any insight or previously been on that site? Right now the site is down...

It just made me curious...

EDIT: Nevermind, site is back up.

That is curiously alike my trade in NHL 08 of Drake and Maltby and a first rounder for Hossa. I dunno if I mean this as saracam or as a joke or seriously