• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

Hossa Sweepstakes down to four teams?

Rate this topic

I think that "rumor" is unaffiliated with the Facebook, but that ones just pathetic. Not even Eklund would make that bad of a trade up!

Haha, it definitly is.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Eklund's wouldn't be as bad, though... I mean, remember last year's trade deadline? He had Bill Guerin signed, sealed, and delivered to the Wings... and what do you know, he goes to San Jose instead! :P

Eklund should just do what Lyle Richardson (Spector) does, and just post rumors from other sources... not make up his own crap. It's ridiculous sometimes!

Packer487, i think you're onto something.

i can understand someone maybe making a fake filppula facebook,

but Eric Himelfarb? this fake must be a direhard :lol:

Seriously, who would do that? It'd be like having a fake profile for Nick Pannoni.

Ah well...if it is fake, at least I got to go through his friends list and look at all the hot European girls. That's always fun. It still wasn't time a-wasted.

While we're all here, I made a very solid pickup at a thrift store this week. I got a Pat Falloon Sharks jersey for $4. How could I pass that up? :lol:

Haha, it definitly is.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Eklund's wouldn't be as bad, though... I mean, remember last year's trade deadline? He had Bill Guerin signed, sealed, and delivered to the Wings... and what do you know, he goes to San Jose instead! :P

Eklund should just do what Lyle Richardson (Spector) does, and just post rumors from other sources... not make up his own crap. It's ridiculous sometimes!

Im not sure Ek has ever went to the insane extent though of Maltby and Kopecky for Hossa. Unfortunately, some of our posters probably have :D

Guest CaliWingsNut
Ok. I am really starting to get mad at facebook. They obviously must know that I am trying to spread rumor about Feds otherwise they would have sent me a confirmation email by now. WAIT. They must also know that Hossa is coming to Detroit too. Hooray for conspiracy theories.

facebook doesn't personally send you a message. The program send it automatically. Check your spam folder.

facebook doesn't personally send you a message. The program send it automatically. Check your spam folder.

I have, I created a new e-mail account, I have been refreshing it for the past 30 minutes

I do find it interesting that he is friends with some relatives, that may lend a little more credibility to it.

Yeah, if it's a fake, like I said earlier, it's done extremely well.

Call me gullible, but I'm leaning in the direction that this is legit.

hey guys this is Nick Lidstrom here,

just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know the knee is feeling great!

see ya friday!

Hi Nick, this is Dino Ciccarelli, just wanted to let you know that I'll be at the game accompanied by Allen Bester and Todd Gill. Paul Ysebeart and Dave Barr are coming also, we're all suiting up and will be ready to go. If you don't believe us, check out our Facebook !! :ph34r:

Requested an add. Figured that even if it's a fake, it doesn't hurt me any. And if it's real, it'd be pretty neat to have the ability to contact a player.

thats the reason I added any of them. Didnt really think any were real. Just figured what the hell. Hes offline now though.

Hi Nick, this is Dino Ciccarelli, just wanted to let you know that I'll be at the game accompanied by Allen Bester and Todd Gill. Paul Ysebeart and Dave Barr are coming also, we're all suiting up and will be ready to go. If you don't believe us, check out our Facebook !! :ph34r:

Dino would spell those guys' names correctly.

I have Dino's number. He comes into my work (golfsmith) for his outing every year. GO ME!

*edit* One of his many girlfriends came in one time, she asked if she could put aside this pink golf bag, this was pretty much my response "I'll put aside anything you want"

Edited by dallas27

I do find it interesting that he is friends with some relatives, that may lend a little more credibility to it.

Wow. Wish I was his friend so I could look around and see his friends. This dude is really a diehard or it really is Flip.

How do we know its for Hossa? Maybe we're getting Eric Boulton.

Come on Lou, you know it's Zhitnik their after! He brings the perfect combination of old, soft, over the hill defenseman that the Wings love, along with his high paid contract. Holland wants him, I can tell!