• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/23 GDT: Canucks 4, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I will be there tommrrow night and hopefully I will be able to give a good report on the game and maybe post some good pics. We will beat the Canucks but we really need to score the first goal because if they get the first one they will dumb the game down to a grinding halt!! Hopefully our young guy's on the back end can hold their own. I can't believe these people on this site just mailing it in for us to lose already...its really pathetic..we are good enough to beat the Canucks even with our depleted lineup.

From MLIVE:

Next in line appears to be Garrett Stafford, a 28-year-old five-year AHL veteran in his first season with the Griffins. Stafford is tied with Jonathan Ericsson for the team scoring lead among defensemen with 25 points (including seven goals) in 47 games. If he's recalled, he'd be the second Wings defenseman making his NHL debut in as many games.

Top prospect Jakub Kindl is struggling in his first pro season, with three goals and 10 assists and a minus-24 rating

I think the offense will click more tonight. Detroit has always been pretty good against Vancouver. Wings win this one. Hope Chelios does not have a fracture.

Edited by jim3033

hopefully we dont hear alot of "GREAT SAVE LUONGO"

errr no prediction just win and no more injuries... please?

If you turn off the audio on the game feed, you won't have to hear that at all, Ducks. Otherwise... <_<

Hope the Wings fans in Vancouver who spent their Christmas money (and all their other spare cash) on tickets to this game to see the Red Wings get a great effort from the Wings who are still able to play. Considering the situation, I think the Wings and the GR guys who played last night did a fantastic job (except for the offense). Another solid effort like the one last night vs. the Flames will be good enough to beat the 'Nucks. :thumbup:

Cheli. I hope it's not too serious. We got some sucky luck with this injury bug.

Z and Dats... please get down to business and score at least a goal or two for Jimmy.

Limp forward, brave Red Wings!! :)

Looking at that defensive corps is humorous.

Well, again, I don't expect a win tonight but I'm more encouraged after last night's effort. Honestly, I just don't wany more injuries. That's it. I'm looking at these games as exhibition-like, just to save myself the frustration.

Looking at that defensive corps is humorous.

Well, again, I don't expect a win tonight but I'm more encouraged after last night's effort. Honestly, I just don't wany more injuries. That's it. I'm looking at these games as exhibition-like, just to save myself the frustration.

I know! I can't even get upset over the injuries and string of bad luck, it's gotten so out of hand it's actually funny now.