• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

Bruins Third Jersey Finalists

Rate this topic

bruins.jpg

I like them. Nothing to fancy, Fits the teams image well.

And....if you don't like them just remember they could be a lot worse , remember their old 3rd jersey :lol:

56-b.bruinsyth_yellowthird_pd.jpg

I like those... they look pretty sweet.

What are we getting for our third jerseys then? Considering we have the most simple jersey's in the league is there even anything. How about those sick striped ones, hahaha.

Edited by cirov19

I think every team should have a 3rd jersey. Three reasons why....

1) More revenue for the league, always a plus

2) It changes up things up a bit, and could get a few 'fence-fans' to tune in for a bit to check the jerseys out. This probably wouldn't create any noticable ratings jump, but it could create a few new fans

3) I like them

I like those... they look pretty sweet.

What are we getting for our third jerseys then? Considering we have the most simple jersey's in the league is there even anything. How about those sick striped ones, hahaha.

Teams are not required to get 3rd jerseys next year

am i alone in the fact that i thought the bruins old third (yellow, huge bear face) were badass? i'll admit, my style is wierd as hell. but i thought they were cool (minus the wierd sleeve torn looking design).

i like these new thirds too. black is sleek.

wouldn't mind seeing the wings in those black practice sweaters. same exact cut but black and white with red/white emblem. might be cool to try pre-season and see how the fans like em.

I think the Boston Bruins have more things to worry about right now than what their 3rd jersey will look like. Did anyone see the score from last night's game...10-2....EEEGATS MAN!!!

But, to stay on topic, I think they are not bad. A lot better than the past one. If the Wings were to get a 3rd jersey, I wouldn't mind seeing something like the '92 vintage one, maybe a little more modernized with the laces by the neckline.

Well if indeed 3rd jerseys are coming back then I give a HUGE :thumbup: to Boston. Finally someone comes up with a 3rd jersey that screams, history, style and class all rolled into one! (not to mention extra marketing revenue! :P )