• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
irishtemper14+25

McCarty called up

Rate this topic

Blah, blah, blah. He will never make it back to the NHL level. He is washed up. I loved him but lets let it go.

All things I read a couple months ago, debates I had. I am just saying I have eaten crow before no it is all you Mac haters turns. Get your fork, crow is served.

I could not be happier! He will be great. GO MAC!!!!!!!!!

Step 1. Grab Tootoo

Step 2. Pummel him into submission

Step 3. On your way to the box, throw up your hands and get everyone in the Joe into it..

Step 4. When you get back on the ice, take a pass from Lidstrom, go in and score

Step 5. Have an awesome goal celebration

That'd be awesome. Probably wont happen, but who cares, I'M SO GLAD THAT MAC IS BACK!!!

Blah, blah, blah. He will never make it back to the NHL level. He is washed up. I loved him but lets let it go.

All things I read a couple months ago, debates I had. I am just saying I have eaten crow before no it is all you Mac haters turns. Get your fork, crow is served.

I could not be happier! He will be great. GO MAC!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't mean he's going to start! Blah, blah, blah... :lol:

Cheers MAC!

esteef

2 minutes ice time= 20,000 sold seats is the only logic i can really see for this at all.

Yeah, I'm sure that the fact he was leading the Griffins and Generals in Points/Game had nothing to do with bringing him up. :rolleyes:

Edited by Inultus

Well, I was a doubter too and I have to say I am glad I was wrong on this one...I have always liked Mac but I had serious doubts whether he could work his way back to the NHL.

This is a good lesson for everyone - that if you want something bad enough and you put your mind to it and are willing to work really hard for it, you can have it.

BTW - Detroit #1 Fan - I REALLY hope that happens!!! I would love to see that! :devil::boxing::D

I say sit kopecky, his play lost the physical edge lately.

and downey needs to play more..

I agree with this statement. Put Mac on a line with Drake and Downey and let them run wild and back themselves up. We havent had that in a while and it'd be nice to push around Nashville and Chicago for once. (Dont bring up on the scoreboard, thats not what I'm talking about! :P)

I have been weary of Mac coming back....not because I wouldnt love for him to do it. I just dont want him to fail. I think it would be horrible for him to come back and have everyone with all these high hopes and know people are rooting for you and if he doesnt do well....I just hope that everything works out well for him. Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

I'm pumped! i wish DMac nothing but good things. My hopes are not high, that only leads to disappointment . But just hearing the crowd when he steps on the ice will be worth it, and I think will motivate him.

If nothing else this just adds depth to the team throughout the regular season. anything he adds is a bonus.

Don't hate, embrace!!

he better be in for downey... im tired of seeing downey learn to skate each night. all he can do is fight, if he doesn't slip and fall. McCarty has skill, hands, and ice-sense... oh, and will fight. Downey should go back to the minors and learn a new, more-valuable dimension to his game that McCarty already doesn't do.