• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Franzen had subdural hematoma

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

its amazing how reliable the "rumors" here are sometimes.

Guest mindfly

Some pretty serious s***... im now happy that the mules rested and got 100% healthy, could have gotten really bad otherwise.

If you look back in the rumor mill I said this a bit ago. Then again I was also told he was done for the season but hey what do doctors know :lol:

Wow...thank goodness it was all OK now.

And now Gary Roberts has gone even further down in my estimation <_<

Still, since this is a Mule thread - BEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!

If you look back in the rumor mill I said this a bit ago. Then again I was also told he was done for the season but hey what do doctors know :lol:

Well, as was said in the original thread...whatever doctor let that slip should lose his license.

Well, as was said in the original thread...whatever doctor let that slip should lose his license.

The report I heard at the time was that the source heard it from Franzen himself.

Regardless, this was pretty serious and I'm glad it turned out okay for Mule.

Guest redwingsfan04

omg good thing they found that blood clot in brain= dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!

MULE

MULE

Subdural hematoma does not equal blood clot. More like, brain bleed. Technically, tearing of a vein that drains the brain. Whatever. It could have been from repeated hits to the head. Luckily it resolved well and he came back to play. It's not an uncommon injury in hockey players.

Edit: :lol: Jonny you know me so well!

Edited by HenrikRules40

Subdural hematoma does not equal blood clot. More like, brain bleed. Technically, tearing of a vein that drains the brain. Whatever. It could have been from repeated hits to the head. Luckily it resolved well and he came back to play. It's not an uncommon injury in hockey players.

Edit: :lol: Jonny you know me so well!

That was quick :lol:

So basically a vein in his head got pissed off at the repeated hits and thought a nice hole in itself would set things straight. :thumbup:

wow...

the guy at RWC who first reported that rumor and got shot down has every right to brag now

Yes he does. I took a bit of a beating for posting it on here.

I was waiting for this report.

I kept telling everyone I knew that I was almost positive it wasn't a concussion because the report was that he was only suffering headaches and that he didn't have any other symptoms like dizziness, nausea, etc.

Good to hear everything is alright. I figured it was if they let him come back.

And to think a couple Dallas goons were throwin punches at his head...

No wonder Franzen showed a bit of his nasty side this post-season, swingin' back.

MULE! MULE! MULE!

Top contender for my next jersey. Stay long term, Johan. May the hot streak never die!

I heard -- since Franzenstein is already created from spare body parts -- that they simply replaced his brain with a brain from a gorilla. This way they made him even more strong and fearless. For proof of this; see any of the Cup-celebration pictures of him.

if you all remember game 2 of the SCF where roberts and i forget whoelse were taking pot-shots at franzen's head in their frustrated, scoreless state! then babcock confirmed in this pre game presser for game 3 that the nhl came to talk to them today. he wouldn't say about what, specifically. one reporter asked if it was about the obstructions that therrier was whining about, and he said something to the efffect of 'no, i don't believe that was brought up'.

my guess is that they were telling babs not to retalliate and let the refs handle the franzen situation, and i'm sure the pens got the 'no more blatant hits to franzen's head' speech at the same time.

just a guess. but it would stand to reason that nobody took any cheap shots at franzen (that i saw) after that point.

glad he's ok! and with cup now!