• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jamaica Jon

Filppula's Closets

Rate this topic

My friend's dad runs a custom closet business in the Detroit area and apparently he just had a consultation with Valtteri Filppula. He will be installing closets into Filppula's Detroit area home sometime in the near future.

These custom closets are pretty costly, I'm sure it's nothing for a hockey player... but do you think Filppula is banking on his new contract just a bit? : ) And maybe this is a sign (albeit weak one) that he's planning on staying in Detroit for sure. Why order closets if you're going to be gone in a month or so?

Just thought I'd share my little bit of insider information.

He's a RFA, not a UFA. He's not going anywhere.

I know he's an RFA, but it's still a possibility.

IMPO: I have never expected him to leave Detroit.

Edited by Jamaica Jon

3 closets? :blink:

I've always wondered whether Flip was a meterosexual, but this confirms it.

He's European. That supercedes the metrosexual label.

It's not like he's interning at Vogue or something like that...

Oh this is going to be a long summer isnt it, I should really get into baseball these stories are killing me already.

Not that it isnt interesting or anything I just miss hockey already!

What is a "custom closet"?

Essentially, when you buy a home... there are already closets set up, typically with very little shelf room, or of poor quality, etc. Custom closets, however, allow you to be more organized: have more shelves, multi-tiered hangs, and other features that make much better use of the space. They are customized to your needs. You come up with a design and THEN the closets are created.

Typically they are used in walk-in closets, but they can also be installed in normal-sized closets.

I sound like a pitchman : )

Edited by Jamaica Jon

Guest redwingsfan04

You don't have to be a metrosexual too have custom closets!!!

Essentially, when you buy a home... there are already closets set up, typically with very little shelf room, or of poor quality, etc. Custom closets, however, allow you to be more organized: have more shelves, multi-tiered hangs, and other features that make much better use of the space. They are customized to your needs. You come up with a design and THEN the closets are created.

Typically they are used in walk-in closets, but they can also be installed in normal-sized closets.

I sound like a pitchman : )

Actually,

The owner does not come up with the design usually, the company does based on the client's wardrobe.... I am not sure if that is what you meant or not because that is how I am reading the 1st part of the sentence...

I just want to make this clear to everyone....

Awesome he is getting new clothes!

Edited by Rivalred

I thought this thread was going to be about something else when I read Filppula and closet in the title, but it really IS about Filppula's closets...

redwingsfan04: Do you have a faux hawk or any type of Euro-fashion mullet? Do you carry a murse? The closet is just one thing, but ask yourself about the others. If you answer 'yes' to more than one....well...I'm not here to judge you or anything...

Guest redwingsfan04

no murse no mullet but i did have a faux hawk and i loved it

The owner does not come up with the design usually, the company does based on the client's wardrobe...

I just want to make this clear to everyone....

Ohhhhhh. Well now we know. ;)

He's rich by most standards. I'm sure a few g's for closets is a drop in the bucket, like you or me buying a new floor mats for our cars.

Not forgetting that Flips fioncee is from a filthy rich family too...

He's European. That supercedes the metrosexual label.

It's not like he's interning at Vogue or something like that...

haha! i get it.

this thread is disturbing on so many levels

iawtc. (yet still find myself a little intrigued.)

One thing you can't overlook is his fiancee, Heidi.

I guarantee she's got some threads to store...

fil3zt9.jpg

aw! i saw her at the parade. she's adorable, and looked really friendly and happy (unlike some wives/girlfriends. coughlilja'scough). good on filp!

One thing you can't overlook is his fiancee, Heidi.

I guarantee she's got some threads to store...

fil3zt9.jpg

Ok, I'm going to admit, this went right over my head. Are you saying she is fat or something like that? Or are you saying she is hard to miss b/c she is attractive? B/c she certainly isn't fat, so I'm just confused as to what you meant.

Ok, I'm going to admit, this went right over my head. Are you saying she is fat or something like that? Or are you saying she is hard to miss b/c she is attractive? B/c she certainly isn't fat, so I'm just confused as to what you meant.

This thread (topic) in the forum is about Filppula's Closets.....

NN (Norris Nick) posted a picture of Filppula's woman (Heidi)...

NN (Norris Nick) meant she has a lot of threads (clothing) to store (a location to place objects giving them their own home)....

NN (Norris Nick) did not mention nothing about adipose tissue (fat)...

But I do think she is phat (good looking)....

Edited by Rivalred

I think it was more along the lines of a good looking woman like that is going to have a lot of clothes to adorn her good-lookingness with and subsequently needs an abundance of closet space to store said clothes.

Edited by gcom007