• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

10/11 GDT: Red Wings 3, Senators 2

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

WTF is wrong with the defense? Through the first two games Leafs and Senators have just been blowing past them with little effort. Thank god for Osgood's pokecheck.

I'm criticizing the doom's day posters who think the season is over if we lose this game.

Yet again, nobody ever said anything like that, either. We realize this is only game two, but for the most part, the Red Wings have played below par, and as fans we have every right to criticize that. You need to learn that criticizing the team during one or two games does not imply that we think the season is in jeopardy.

I agree... I have no idea why he felt the need to make that s*** up because no one even came close to saying it. Being excited because the team scored does not mean that we're saying they're back to the Red Wings of last year.

No but acting like the world is going to end because a rhythm and finesse team isn't tape to tape in the 2nd game is ******* retarded.

And congrats YOU win the award tonight. Way to go.

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

I'm criticizing the doom's day posters who think the season is over if we lose this game.

Again, no one has said that either.

In fact, BOTH goals tonight have been the result of individual efforts more or less. Just because Filppula and Franzen pulled off incredible shots off the rush says nothing about the way the team has played and is still playing.

Respectable hockey is not what most people here expect. They expect great hockey. Of course when you play like a below average team with expectations to be far and away the best, its going to make their performance look that much worse.

Guest Shoreline
Most Red Wings fans 2 minutes ago: "This team blows; we're going out in the first round if we make it"

After Franzen's goal: "YEAH; best team in hockey; can't keep us down that long"

This is a forum for "expressing one's feelings", as knee-jerk and emo-tional as they may be. emoticon-0147-emo_wWGuMKk9QWXk.gif

Right Youngguns? :lol:

Edited by Shoreline

WTF is wrong with the defense? Through the first two games Leafs and Senators have just been blowing past them with little effort. Thank god for Osgood's pokecheck.

Why are you and a couple others being such downers. We're playing a good team and it's also the NHL where any team can win on any night.

Guest Agalloch
No but acting like the world is going to end because a rhythm and finesse team isn't tape to tape in the 2nd game is ******* retarded.

And congrats YOU win the award tonight. Way to go.

You idiot, when did I say the world was going to end? Huh? Cuz of hockey? Why don't you go back and quote the post where I said that.

This is a forum for "expressing one's feelings", as knee-jerk and emo-tional as they may be. emoticon-0147-emo_wWGuMKk9QWXk.gif

Right Youngguns? :lol:

Yup. And none are more knee-jerk then the "wah wahh stop whining calls." :hehe:

If everyone would just let everyone express their feelings, we'd all be a little better off. Now lets all sit indian style and hold hands. Whos starting off the rounds of kum by yah?

Guest Shoreline
Yup. And none are more knee-jerk then the "wah wahh stop whining calls." :hehe:

If everyone would just let everyone express their feelings, we'd all be a little better off. Now lets all sit indian style and hold hands. Whos starting off the rounds of kum by yah?

Wings are winning now. How does that doom and gloom sound now?