• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

10/11 GDT: Red Wings 3, Senators 2

Rate this topic

Did the game start at 7? Because normally, there'd still be most of the 3rd left. This sucks, because I'm giong to msis most of the games due to work, and was looking forward to catching at least the last period instead of the last single minute...

very glad to see us win this game, but honestly, it could have gone either way. Considering the all-star lineup we have, we have waaaaaaay too many issues right now.

These issues NEED to be addressed. Change up the line combos or something.

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest Shoreline

So now the Wings end up with the same record after 2 games as they did last season.

Hopefully can get more of Z, Dats, and Hossa into the mix next game.

Still pondering whether to take Center Ice or Gamecenter.

Guest Shoreline
God forbid people get called out for panicking....

I mean it IS a forum where we can express ourselves so long as we are part of the popular bunch or something.....

It's like, expression and stuff.

very glad to see us win this game, but honestly, it could have gone either way. Considering the all-star lineup we have, we have waaaaaaay too many issues right now.

You know, I'm a huge believer in chemistry, and that to me explains why our awesome acquisition in the offseason has been a flop thus far. I really hope we get the chemistry back between all the boys, but I won't be surprised if it takes time...

Guest mindfly

Nice with a win but damn, we ain't playing good at all... we won cause their goalie made a mistake ;/

41 shots damnit, normal wings should score 5-6 goals on that.

Did the game start at 7? Because normally, there'd still be most of the 3rd left. This sucks, because I'm giong to msis most of the games due to work, and was looking forward to catching at least the last period instead of the last single minute...

Yeah, it was a 7pm start.

God forbid people get called out for panicking....

I mean it IS a forum where we can express ourselves so long as we are part of the popular bunch or something.....

I love how people complain about the complaining and then feel the need to perpetuate the complaining by continuing to complain after the complaining is over.

Congrats for all the unnecessary criticism of expression.

The longer we persist with the current lines the better off we'll be in the long run. :thumbup:

I wish some of you people would shut the hell up. You are being rediculous with those comments. It makes me wonder if you are even a fan of the Wings. Even if they had lost this game, there would be no panic. Do you honestly think Lidstrom or Draper would be freaking out like you? It's a regular season game in OCTOBER.

Nice game Franzen! Wings really took it to them the last 10 minutes.