• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Indeed!

The person below me has had to coach someone through that locked room game. (on the phone with little sis right now!)

Yeah, I love that game so much. My cousin is not the brightest crayon in the box, it took some work.

TPBM me has gotten a ticket from the police for something the did not do.

Yeah, I love that game so much. My cousin is not the brightest crayon in the box, it took some work.

TPBM me has gotten a ticket from the police for something the did not do.

No, can't say that I have. No tickets here.

The person below me has migraines.

I'm numerically dyslexic. I mix up numbers. With letters, I have to have them exactly as they are supposed to be or I have to sit and figure it out like it's in code. If someone mixes up homonyms, I'm screwed for meaning until I realize that's what they've done.

The person below me has gone into a convenience store with change and driven the clerk nuts by counting it out one...coin...at...a...time...and then getting confused and started over from the beginning.

The person below me has gone into a convenience store with change and driven the clerk nuts by counting it out one...coin...at...a...time...and then getting confused and started over from the beginning.

this sounds like something you may have been subjected to recently. :P Nah, I never do that. I don't even stand there and scrounge for small change, just gimme change back from the nearest dollar up, please.

The person below me is annoyed by people who wait until the grocery store cashier has finished ringing up the purchases, bagged up eighteen bags of their crap... and then they dredge out the checkbook (as if anyone still writes checks???) and sloooooowly fill out the check. But not before asking the cashier twice what day it is.

They slooooowly read all the entries on the receipt while sloooowly putting the checkbook and ID back in their bag/pocket, and then they ask ten different questions about charges they believe are wrong, even though every one of the disputes is a correct charge. Yes, you did buy three packages of that artery clogging junk, lady. Moving right along... everything I was buying has either melted or the expiration date has passed while I was waiting on you, thanks!! <_<

Yes. That happens to me a great many times.

The person below me actually understands what the Swedish Chef says from time to time.

Can't say that I do, but perhaps some of the Wings' players might. :unsure:

The person below me is annoyed by the ads at the top of this site which open automatically, cover half the screen and then won't close when you click on the "close" button. Instead they open in a new tab -- like a pushy salesclerk who won't take "no... go die now," for an answer. <_<

The person below me is annoyed by the ads at the top of this site which open automatically, cover half the screen and then won't close when you click on the "close" button. Instead they open in a new tab -- like a pushy salesclerk who won't take "no... go die now," for an answer. <_<

Yes, there so annoying.

The person below me thinks this site is very slow do to all the ads.

The site is not that slow for me. I don't do the ads. I have adblock.

The person below me hurts somewhere.

most of the time, but it's my own fault going to the gym and doing too much. Hip is ouchie today, poor me! :P

The person below me needs a shower.

Not so much need as want. I just need to wake up.

The person below me is named Steve.

No, but thanks for mentioning adblock. I had to look it up and ended up downloading it. Yay, no more MJ mini golf popping out at me!

TPBM also just realized how amazing adblock is.

No, but thanks for mentioning adblock. I had to look it up and ended up downloading it. Yay, no more MJ mini golf popping out at me!

TPBM also just realized how amazing adblock is.

Not yet but my name is Steve. Too late?

The person below me is finally over game 7.

Ii get over things pretty easily. Game 7 was sad, but we can't win every season. Maybe it's just because I've been a Lions fan for so long.

The person below me went grocery shopping today.

I went grocery shopping today, but I've gotten over it.

:hehe:

As for the finales on tv, I didn't pay any attention to any show except E.R. I didn't watch the finales of any others, I guess.

The person below me has a famous sibling.

Kinda. My dad played college baseball and a photo of his made it on a book cover of a local book down here. :P

The person below me has gotten whacked over the head with a wiffle/foam bat before, kinda like this (at the end of this brief clip).

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I used to wear contacts, eye drops and putting my fingers in my eyes was a daily occurence. Then I had Lasik and all is great now:D

The person below me has to get ready for the start of the new school year. 7 more days and counting.

Karen I wanted to thank you for the mention of adblock, I downloaded it before I shut down last night. I just realized how much friendlier this site is now. :D

Edited by WizardOfOz30

New school year started today here. What that means to me is an hour or more of horrific traffic and the increased likelihood that the soccer mommy in the giant SUV behind me will rear-end my car, because she is smacking a kid/sipping her Starbucks latte, talking on the cell phone and cutting people off since she feels invincible (read: homicidal, but "safe") in her gas-guzzling tank of a vehicle.

My summer commute to work is 20 minutes, tops, BTW.

Yay for the start of school in Austin, Texas. <_< Yeah, I am getting ready, here. I know what's coming.

The person below me will not be buying Center Ice this season.

this sounds like something you may have been subjected to recently. :P Nah, I never do that. I don't even stand there and scrounge for small change, just gimme change back from the nearest dollar up, please.

The person below me is annoyed by people who wait until the grocery store cashier has finished ringing up the purchases, bagged up eighteen bags of their crap... and then they dredge out the checkbook (as if anyone still writes checks???) and sloooooowly fill out the check. But not before asking the cashier twice what day it is.

They slooooowly read all the entries on the receipt while sloooowly putting the checkbook and ID back in their bag/pocket, and then they ask ten different questions about charges they believe are wrong, even though every one of the disputes is a correct charge. Yes, you did buy three packages of that artery clogging junk, lady. Moving right along... everything I was buying has either melted or the expiration date has passed while I was waiting on you, thanks!! <_<

(Not playing TPBM game - just thought we could watch this.

New school year started today here. What that means to me is an hour or more of horrific traffic and the increased likelihood that the soccer mommy in the giant SUV behind me will rear-end my car, because she is smacking a kid/sipping her Starbucks latte, talking on the cell phone and cutting people off since she feels invincible (read: homicidal, but "safe") in her gas-guzzling tank of a vehicle.

My summer commute to work is 20 minutes, tops, BTW.

Yay for the start of school in Austin, Texas. <_< Yeah, I am getting ready, here. I know what's coming.

The person below me will not be buying Center Ice this season.

:scared: Bite your tongue, or whack your keyboard! I wouldn't know what to do without Center Ice.

The person below me is optimistic about there being more to life than what they've seen so far.