No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crazy13

An idea

Rate this topic

To Florida Panthers: Henrik Zetterberg and Niklas Kronwall

To the Red Wings: Jay Bouwmeester and Nathan Horton

good idea or bad??

Sorry, no dice from me. Zetterberg and Kronwall are untouchable to me in terms of entertaining a trade.

I would do this trade under one circumstance. If I was the GM for the Panthers.

I hope this is a joke because it would be the worst trade of all time. Actually, I hope it's not a joke because some clown needs to realize that he isn't being funny.

Horton for Filpulla and a 1st or 2nd. Both are underperforming and make around the same $$.

Bowmeester for Brendan Smith, Lebda and Maltby, lol Honestly I always thought J-Bo was a little overated anyways.

Horton for Filpulla and a 1st or 2nd. Both are underperforming and make around the same $$.

Bowmeester for Brendan Smith, Lebda and Maltby, lol Honestly I always thought J-Bo was a little overated anyways.

:lol:

I would only hope that Florida would think the same thing.

No way in hell they'd trade him for a 40 year old winger who can't score, a fast but useless d-man who knows how to party, and a guy I never heard of.

Unless this Brendan Smith is the next Ovechkin, Florida would laugh at such a proposal.

:lol:

I would only hope that Florida would think the same thing.

No way in hell they'd trade him for a 40 year old winger who can't score, a fast but useless d-man who knows how to party, and a guy I never heard of.

Unless this Brendan Smith is the next Ovechkin, Florida would laugh at such a proposal.

Ya the J-bo trade idea was kind of a joke. I was serious with the Horton one though. Unfortunately Florida views Horton as their franchise player and it would probably take more than just Flip and pick to pry him away. It's too bad cause I think Horton would be a 40-50 goal power forward here with the wings. He might be the next Shanahan if we can pry him away from Florida. I would give up quite a bit (Hudler, Flip, Kindl) to get him here.

Ya the J-bo trade idea was kind of a joke. I was serious with the Horton one though. Unfortunately Florida views Horton as their franchise player and it would probably take more than just Flip and pick to pry him away. It's too bad cause I think Horton would be a 40-50 goal power forward here with the wings. He might be the next Shanahan if we can pry him away from Florida. I would give up quite a bit (Hudler, Flip, Kindl) to get him here.

Horton is way too valuable to Florida and Flip has done nothing all year for anyone to want him.

Likewise, the 1st round pick would be a very low pick due to the Wings success.