• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Been an Ozzie fan for the longest time now, but he shouldn't have started thsi game. He's not what he was last year, and it's getting too late inthe season for us to count on him coming back.

Conklin is our #1 now. Let's hope he can hold steady.

It seems like there's 7 Sharks on the ice at all times, it's infuriating.

Can you remember the last time he STOPPED a breakaway? Cause, well, goaltenders usually do so once in a while.

Yea, Osgood has stopped many this season. I suppose you aren't going to blame the D at all in that situation? Stuart played that puck half ass on the first breakaway. As for the second, it was so close to being offside that I will give the ref the benefit of the doubt that he was onside just by watching the replays. Still, the D let him sneak behind them.

Crap defense by the Wings at a crucial moment.

Happy with Osgood or not, and call me crazy, but I just saw two breakaway goals go down. Sure, I'd love to see Osgood stop them too, but what in the hell is wrong with our defense to let that happen twice in a row within minutes of each other. It's pathetic. There's no excuse for how horrible this TEAM is playing on some of these plays.

Exactly. D was s*** on those last two goals, but what can be done? And it should be 5-4 as the first one was offside, but, again, what can be done other than dig down and light the f***ers up?!

Ozzie should be pulled now and have Conkquerer in for the rest of this game. This certainly isn'y one of Ozzie's best games this season

Happy with Osgood or not, and call me crazy, but I just saw two breakaway goals go down. Sure, I'd love to see Osgood stop them too, but what in the hell is wrong with our defense to let that happen twice in a row within minutes of each other. It's pathetic. There's no excuse for how horrible this TEAM is playing on some of these plays.

It's easier for people who don't know any better to just blame the goalie.

This is the difference between Nabby and Ozzie tonight. Nabby made saves on breakaway but Ozzie does not. And Osggod has been terrible this season.

Doubtlessly, Conks should start all big games.

To be fair Pavel did not get clear breakaway. D took away move to forehand. But 6 goals against if just pathetic regardless of breakaways.

I'm thinkin if Kenny has the balls he trades Franzen for a goalie ths season... Or wings figure Conklin is it here on out.

Trade Franzen for a goalie? Are you on crack? TRADE FRANZEN? ARE YOU NUTS? He's turning into a beautiful power forward and you want to trade him? My God.

Ozzie hasn't been playing that well but his record is still excellent. I mean, people are overreacting a bit here. We just smoked SJ in our building 6-0. They haven't done that to us this year. The first time we met them on their ice this year, we had played the night before, and I think it was a much closer game at 3-2...

San Jose has let Detroit through the zone to both Cleary and Datsyuk basically walk in on Nabby. The reason you don't immediately remember that is because a save was made, instead of a goal being scored.

As the season continues I'm starting to doubt that we do have that next gear. The Sharks just showed everyone that they are in fact the best team in the nhl.

No they didn't, sure they are good, but Osgood has been terrible this game. They've shown to the world their better then the Wings with Ozzy in net.

As the season continues I'm starting to doubt that we do have that next gear. The Sharks just showed everyone that they are in fact the best team in the nhl.

I don't think that is an accurate statement. A rested sharks team against a wings team on their longest road trip of the season is just not the same. This is the same team that beat the Sharks 6-0. I'm not making excuses but I don't think this single game proves they are the best.

Yea, Osgood has stopped many this season. I suppose you aren't going to blame the D at all in that situation? Stuart played that puck half ass on the first breakaway. As for the second, it was so close to being offside that I will give the ref the benefit of the doubt that he was onside just by watching the replays. Still, the D let him sneak behind them.

Crap defense by the Wings at a crucial moment.

Don't get me wrong, our craptacular D lead to both goals.....but we shouldn't have to say to ourselves "okay, goal" right when the other team gets a breakaway. He's just not coming up with those BIG saves we need and has been letting out rebounds left and right.

No they didn't, sure they are good, but Osgood has been terrible this game. They've shown to the world their better then the Wings with Ozzy in net.

Whether ozzy has played poorly or not, they've outplayed us through the entire game. My apologies for giving credit to the sharks.

This TEAM has been bailing out osgood's s***ty play and huge rebounds all ******* game. Osgood hasn't able to bail out the TEAM.

And rafski scores. Can we come back?

Edited by Z and D for the C

We can argue all day long over whether Osgood has been horrible or not, but there's no arguing for the D giving up 2 breakaways within that time frame, even if one of them was offsides.

No we can't, because there is no argument. Name a decent save that Osgood has made tonight. Now see if you can count up all the juicy rebounds hes given up.