• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
titanium2

O'Halloran's Work

Rate this topic

Seriously how many times will this "ref" call the game right???? Another no goal because homer is playing his game correctly. JLA was so loud after that no goal was called its a bunch of bs. I know that the league always stands by their refs but this is just getting out of hand.

All the games were officiated by O'Hallaron and every single goal was waved off by O'Hallawrong. Props to Pierre in the first video for siding with the Wings. IMO, the goal waved off against Pitt was the worst call of them all. Screw O'Hallaron.

Edited by Mike

Seriously how many times will this "ref" call the game right???? Another no goal because homer is playing his game correctly. JLA was so loud after that no goal was called its a bunch of bs. I know that the league always stands by their refs but this is just getting out of hand.

That is their policy and that will always be their policy. It was a terrible call, but we will get over it eventually. The NHL should really try to keep O'Hallaron out of games the Wings play and most definitely keep him out of the Stanley Cup Finals.

How many times is this f***WAD going to screw the Wings before Babs, Holland or Illitch complain to the league? I agree the "D" played like s*** in the 1st period but if the goal would have counted the score would have been 4-3 and the game has a whole different strategy. If Homer was called for interference and the goal disallowed, why didn't O'f***wad call Turdco for tripping? What about the defenseman that interferred with him knocking him into Turdco?

How many time must Homer get brutalized before they call anything? In the last game, he was tripped, interferred with and KICKED by the goalie and nothing was called.

In tonight's game, how many times was Sammy tripped, elbowed or interferred with? In the 2nd period alone the Wings SHOULD have had AT LEAST 3 or 4 more PP chances. wait Dan O'f***wad was the ref.

For as bad as they played in the 1st period, they could have won the game if that goal stood.

Now, what would happen if the Wings finish 1 point behind the Sharks (or Bruins) for the President's Trophy and home ice throughout?

Total Horses*** officiating by O'f***wad!!

OHELLoran, should not be allowed to ref wings games. He's stated publicly that he hates Detroit after he was shot here. I used to think it was coincidence that the wings got shammed when he was reffing us but its gone on far too long to be coincidence. IMO

Was that an assumption that the Wings will be in the finals this year?

No. I just think that no team should be subjected to his awful officiating.

Edited by Mike

He's got to have some type of e-mail address to send these to. I remember when that NFL official botched those calls this year he got lots of e-mails. Maybe NFL officials actually take responsibility for their calls, idk.

Brutal call on that no goal tonight. Can't understand how he calls it 'incidental contact' and gives no penalty to Homer, but yet still waves off the goal. I was among the many that loudly showed their anger towards an obvious blown call from O'Halloran (again). That guy has it out for the Wings, plain and simple. It was so obvious from the replay that Homer was pushed backwards into the goalie by the Stars d-man, a blind man could see it. How the hell did the war room in Toronto not correct that blown call???? What's the point of having a war room if they can't fix a blown call???? I blame Bettman. lol

I'm less pissed about the loss (we deserved to lose- the Stars won 85% of the puck battles... if you can't the first man to the puck or the last man with it along the boards you're going to have a tough time winning)... I'm supper pissed that Lidstrom was robbed of a goal and Datsyuk of an assist. I'd like to see Lidstrom's legacy padded as much as possible before he retires!

Holy f***, that first Dallas video just pissed me right off. The Anaheim one is possibly marginal, and Pittsburgh one is ridiculous, but that Dallas one from last year was absolutely ******* atrocious.

O'Halloran has it out for Holmstrom.

edit: that Wikipedia page was totally immature but it made me feel 150% better. lol

Edited by ComradeWasabi

I rarely blame referees for losses to my favorite teams, and am not doing it for this game either. I don't think the referees overall or NHL has it out against the Red Wings and I don't look for conspiracy theories why the Red Wings are being disrespected.

That being said...

I'm not familiar with a whole lot of the officials, but does it seem like O'Hallaran is the only one who makes these phantom interefernce calls? I usually don't get all up in arms about officiating but this is what, like the 4th or 5th time this has happened to Holmstrom? And he's the only one that seems to make these calls? It is very frustrating.

I'm not familiar with a whole lot of the officials, but does it seem like O'Hallaran is the only one who makes these phantom interefernce calls? I usually don't get all up in arms about officiating but this is what, like the 4th or 5th time this has happened to Holmstrom? And he's the only one that seems to make these calls? It is very frustrating.

Dan O'Halloran has made ALL of those interference calls, all of them on Tomas Holmstrom, over the last year or so. I couldn't say for sure but I don't think there has been a single other call any other referee has made under the same circumstances (Homer's butt being in the crease). Other goalie interference calls? Sure. Waved off goals because Homer was allegedly interfering with the goalie? I don't think so.

Guest Four

truewordsjd8.png

That Phoenix vs Wings game video pissed me off more than the other 4 combined! The ref is right ******* there, and Homer gets called when hes NOT EVEN IN THE ******* CREASE AND HE DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE GOALIE!! THE GOALIE WAS A GOOD FOOT BEHIND HIM GAH WTF SINCE WHEN IS SCREENING THE GOALIE A ******* PENALTY?!!?!.. ******* refs.

Someone must have changed it. :thumbdown:

yep, a wikipedia administrator locked the article until March 2nd. But, you can modify the "discussion" page still. I left a nice little comment there as a test.

:thumbup:

Edited by evilmrt