• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2009 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

Only 13 trades so far? The last few years there was about 20-25 deals each, so there's really going to have to be a lot of post-deadline deals to get close to the totals of the previous years.

I just got home, this might have been mentioned, but I recall last year at this exact moment was the greatest jumping of ship on LGW's I have ever seen. A handful of ppl basically were calling Holland out for doing nothing (Stuart hadn't gone through yet) hahaha, and well, look how last year turned out.

Anyway, carry on.

It was epic -- Wings were going out in the 1st round, guaranteed.

Those must have been the three in the lockerroom against the signing of Aves.... poor guys they were let go because they didn't like Dancin' Avery

BTW, this year's trade deadline was a joke, no interesting to see. I know we are already stacked up but other teams just trade only B level players, not A level players except for the trade between Pheonix and Calgary

Guest Shoreline
Wait...who saw Poni for Tootoo? Our boards are down...any other Pred rumors? We lost out on Antropov, obviously

Just a rumor -- false.

Guest mindfly

Kenny, to make up for this announce lifetime contract for Hossa please.

Okay Phoenix did great. They really did.

If they go out and spend money on a dman in the offseason they could be in the Playoffs next year. Also this pushes youngsters back into the farm, which is better for their development anyways.

I never expected Wings will be hot on the Trade deadline. We were stacked up and still does. Kenny probably thought Neil could be good addition to this team but remeber guys, Kenny has done always right thing for this team and he probably pays attention to new contract with Hossa and Franzen, not trade.