• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I was thinking Hossa would need to score telepathically for us to win a game after the recent slaughter.

But with Homer back, we could just do it!

Let's say 4-2 Wings. Goals from Homer (the much-missed tip!), Dats, Kronwall, and Maltby. Conks with his typical solid game, under 3 goals please.

Oh, the advantages of a good old ND blizzard. I'm stuck at home for the night.

For those of you in class who can't have headphones, nhl.com has a real-time ticker (under scores) so you can keep up with what's happening without having to miss any of the lecture you're paying an arm and a leg for.

Just be careful you don't say anything inappropriate. Put on your best poker face.

For those of you in class who can't have headphones, nhl.com has a real-time ticker (under scores) so you can keep up with what's happening without having to miss any of the lecture you're paying an arm and a leg for.

Just be careful you don't say anything inappropriate. Put on your best poker face.

ESPN Gamecast is real cool too.....Cool interface for a online tracker

Hopefully the team can bounce back from the drubbing they got courtesy of Columbus...

Wish we had Hossa back, but Homer's should be a welcomed return.

anyone have a link for an online feed? not gonna be able to watch otherwise :boredom:

I'm going to have to echo this request. Any luck for us lonely Wings fans stuck without ready access to a feed? I'd love to see them beat up on Wayne and the boys.

I'll keep this in mind. :lol:

I won't massacre my living room just be disappointed. Almost as disappointed as I was in myself when I went back and read a post of mine thinking this was being played in Phoenix. Wings need to start doing better in the Joe. I'll try to watch this game but other things might need my time. :(

Not to worry. You just took your turn at messin' up. Good to know you're not perfect after all. :P

Meanwhile I'll be sorry if you miss a good game, but if they play crappy again, you can at least be grateful for that.

Yeah! I saw the Storm Thing on TV and thought of you. Poor baby, having to go into the fetal position with pretzels, etc. at hand and hopefully watch the Wings beat their butts. :hehe:

haha, thats kind of funny. lol

but after what was an embarassing Saturday night, coupled with 2 days off to think about it....my condolences go out to the entire Phoenix Coyotes organization, and their fans.

well, at least thats what should happen in this game...a beatdown.

I don't think there will be a stream for tonight's game. I check myp.2u.eu but no stream is avaialble according to their posts. So, then.. unless other people find the stream, I have to rely on you guys for the game tonight.

Go Wings

I don't think there will be a stream for tonight's game. I check myp.2u.eu but no stream is avaialble according to their posts. So, then.. unless other people find the stream, I have to rely on you guys for the game tonight.

Go Wings

You can always listen on 97.1 The Ticket's website.

You mean there are people that don't have him on ignore?

I'm stunned.

I don't have him on ignore...yet.

However, I don't get the stigma on the "s-word", either. Are we really that superstitious that we can't say it before a game? And if so, why don't we yell at the people who say things like "Wings win 5-1, Z with a hat trick"? Seems to me that if you think saying shutout jinxes the goalie, saying hat trick ought to jinx the team just as much, right?

/confused

//call me crazy.

I don't have him on ignore...yet.

However, I don't get the stigma on the "s-word", either. Are we really that superstitious that we can't say it before a game? And if so, why don't we yell at the people who say things like "Wings win 5-1, Z with a hat trick"? Seems to me that if you think saying shutout jinxes the goalie, saying hat trick ought to jinx the team just as much, right?

/confused

//call me crazy.

I'm a former goaltender, (current if you count pick up hockey) so I get the "s" word jinx.