No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
syntax

ESPN's Top 10 'Goalies Gone Wild'

Rate this topic

Ray Emery is a loon.

Nice to see Ozzie in the Top Spot. ;)

Very true, to say the least, on Emery. Loon, starting with a g, perhaps. <_<

Ozzie, tie that jersey down next time, bud, but good on ya for whipping Waaahhh!! :thumbup:

My perennial favorite is on there: Cujo takes out the ref. I love that one!!

Ozzie/Roy was awesome, but if I had to pick a No.1 it would be Cujo going berserk. Classic !

Also funny:

Conklin is 10, Ozzie is 7, Brodeur is 1 (go figure) ...

Edited by interminded

Ozzie/Roy was awesome, but if I had to pick a No.1 it would be Cujo going berserk. Classic !

Also funny:

Number 7 will always be a bummer for me... I was there at the game and the whole crowd just sat stunned in silence. Horrible.

Also funny:

Loved seeing the Statue of Liberty goal. Hated seeing that damn goal in the '94 playoffs.

Also, the only reason the Ozzie vs Roy got the nod over Vernon vs Roy is because they used that bats*** insane Colorado homer announcer.

ANOTHER RIGHT BY WAAAGH, ANOTHER RIGHT BY WAAAAAGH

The announcer definitely takes the cake. The fight was good, but certainly not #1. Poor guy had the biggest spaz ever!

Oh, and Hextall is absolutely hilarious. In a good way.

I gotta say though, in defense of Ray Emery, the way he smiles in that fight against Buffalo like he lives for this just brings joy to my heart. Old time hockey. The guy cracks me up. I'd love to see him learn to moderate his locker room presence and get his game consistent because he's got skill and fire. He still could be a great and exciting NHL goalie. Again, just love the joy he exudes in that fight. It doesn't get any better!

Couple of things:

1) The Colorado announcer is why hockey isn't taken seriously in some places.

2) Ray Emery is possibly the biggest loser in hockey.

3) That Little-Hextall "fight" was amazing. I've never seen a goalie take a leap like that.

yea the guy fro mthe oz VS roy fight was a d-bag,but we all are still on the same page that ozzie did not win that fight.....right?

Of course Ozzie didn't win that fight, he got no help at all from the defense.

Also funny:

aw, I was hoping to hear "THE GOAL COUNTS! THE GOAL COUNTS!" but nope :(

I have to say that this thread is a disappointment. I was expecting drunk goalies in spring break lifting up their shirts for the camera.

Mike Haynes was the idiot announcer from Colorado, wasn't he? Sorry if I'm wrong on that.

Ozzie vs Roy was my fave just because Ozzie was so much littler and he has that innocent choir boy face. I would never have thought he had it in him.

Guest micah

Salo/Clutier doesn't make the list but Hasek making a fool of himself does? Lame.

I alsays thought Hasek "tripped" on purpose. He would have gotten his ass beat by Roy.