• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rage

2009 Wing's Playoff Slogan

Rate this topic

Do you like "The Beard Is Back!!"???  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I Love It.

“It’s our 18th straight trip to the Stanley Cup Playoffs … Here we grow again!â€

~Steve Violetta, Red Wings Senior Vice President of Business Affairs

I actually started my playoff beard last month, so it's gonna be gnarly come June.

Go Wings

Also what I thought of immediately. :blink:

This slogan confuses me! (Ah the irony)

And me, but I thought of something even more derogatory.

May I join you in your confusion? The Wings advert staff has apparently forgotten that a significant number of Red Wings fans -- with money -- are not able to grow facial hair.

And not all of them are female. :hehe:

edit: I want to see Filppula grow anything even resembling a beard. ;)

Edited by puckloo39

IMO the worst part of that article was "here we grow again" :lol: The possibilities for quality, humorous marketing is there, if they choose to use it. I'd like to see a little better effort than a playoffs patch sprouting facial hair... Don't they realize Draper or Hank should be the "face" of this campaign?

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

May I join you in your confusion? The Wings advert staff has apparently forgotten that a significant number of Red Wings fans -- with money -- are not able to grow facial hair.

IMO the worst part of that article was "here we grow again" :lol: The possibilities for quality, humorous marketing is there, if they choose to use it. I'd like to see a little better effort than a playoffs patch sprouting facial hair... Don't they realize Draper or Hank should be the "face" of this campaign?

They were handing out strap-on beards today! So look for that in the Playoffs!! :ph34r:

PenaltyShot, you better be sporting one of those! lmao

Edited by rage

And me, but I thought of something even more derogatory.

Awww, Fil and his baby cheeks. Bless him.

Over here in the confusion corner we have baked goods, booze and all of last years good playoff games in HD. It's a good time.

(I also thought of the very derogatory one, could we get a playoff slogan without some weird innuendo one of these years?)

They were handing out strap-on beards today! So look for that in the Playoffs!! :ph34r:

PenaltyShot, you better be sporting one of those! lmao

So they want a bunch of bearded ladies at the games? :blink: I'm SO confused!

Guest CaliWingsNut
damn, I'm gonna look like Crosby again...

good thing all he'll need is stuble this year.

lol i forwarded it to my girlfriend who was giving me hell for my beard i have for the Whalers... she is less than thrilled another 2+ months of this thing hehe