• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heroes of Hockeytown

4/12 Round The League (Blues-Avs)

Rate this topic

For some reason Columbus is just as scary to me as Anaheim. Probably because of our playoff history with cinderella teams (I'll consider Columbus a cinderella team with it being their first time in the big dance).

But I still want St. Louis to win because a Sharks/Ducks series has been a long time coming.

is goals-for the second tie breaker after wins? i can't remember.

honestly, cls and ana scare me/don't scare me equally, but i would rather sjs play ana in the first round. for whatever reason i just feel like they would walk all over the blues without much of a contest. the ducks might beat 'em up a little bit at least.

Go Blues Go!!

Yep! Go Blues Go! I don't want the Sharks to face St. Louis. That really is the team that would wear us down more, I believe. Not the Ducks. They're tired, and and we're much healthier now. St. Louis has been on a roll for some time now. BIG TIME. Not the Ducks. They aren't what they were two years ago, and it shows in their standings.

Go Blues.

I'd love to see the Ducks knock out the Sharks in the first round. Especially if Jiggy decides to become the Stay Puff Marshmallow man in the net.

Well, at least the respect is where it needs to be! You didn't say you'd love to see the Sharks knock out the Ducks in the first round. I'd call that backhanded compliment to the Sharks!

Note to the Blues "color" commentator: Gray is not a color. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Grypho