• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Blue Jackets 5

Rate this topic

Seeing the way the Wings have handled the BJ's thus far has gotten me a bit cocky with my expectations of the Wing's play so for me the most pressing question I have to ask about this game is; Will Blue Jacket players bother gooning it up after we go up early yet again since their out after this game and the idea of message sending sort of loses its luster if you're not playing them anymore.

i am going to miss this game so i could really care less what happens... actually i would love to have a cook out AND hockey game on saturday so... GO BJS... for one night and one night only. Yeah i know i suck for wanting to watch more games, but this series is all but over regardless if they get one or not.

Wrong!

Hello fellow wing nuts i am in nashville and I need a steam for tonights game cuz vs sucks pens nuts to much anyone know of a feed from fsd cuz cbj broadcasters are the worst thanks in advance and GO WINGS !!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, i got some sad news, I have a floor hockey game at 8 and then a bunch of fraternity things to do, I am hoping that someone could send me text updates tonight?

Wngs 3 (Hossa, Hudler, Raf)

CBJs 2 (Nash, Burger)

Hey guys, i got some sad news, I have a floor hockey game at 8 and then a bunch of fraternity things to do, I am hoping that someone could send me text updates tonight?

Wngs 3 (Hossa, Hudler, Raf)

CBJs 2 (Nash, Burger)

Playoffs: Fraternity thing to do: kegger :beerbuddy: