Sign in to follow this  
Mike

4/23 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

Game #4:

redwings.gif@ bluejackets.gif

Wings Win 6-5

Red Wings win series 4-0

Please discuss this game in WCQF GAME 4 GDT.

Game #5:

flyers.gif@ penguins.gif

Flyers Win 3-0

Penguins lead series 3-2

Game #5:

hurricanes.gif@ devils.gif

Devils Win 1-0

Devils lead series 3-2

Game #4:

sharks.gif@ ducks.gif

Ducks Win 4-0

Ducks lead series 3-1

Edited by Mike

Guest Shoreline

Might be posting from friends house here. Go Ducks/Sharks! Pummel the hell out of each other!

Wow, what a day! The Pittsburgh Crosby's get snot-throttled, Wings sweep the BJ's, and yet another one of Roy's vaunted records fall. Make the Sharks/Duck game go into triple OT and its a perfect night of hockey.

I'm watching the Pens' post-game now and I have to say, Crosby just sounded so mature. When they brought up the dissallowed goal, I fully expected Crosby to whine about it and use it as the excuse for why they lost. But he didn't in his press conference and just accepted what happened without excuses. Thank you for surprising me :)

I'm watching the Pens' post-game now and I have to say, Crosby just sounded so mature. When they brought up the dissallowed goal, I fully expected Crosby to whine about it and use it as the excuse for why they lost. But he didn't in his press conference and just accepted what happened without excuses. Thank you for surprising me :)

Other than saying Z was ordinary last year I can't really think of a time where he acted immature in front of the media. For the most part, he's always been calm and collected in front of the media. On the ice he's a different story, but who isn't?

Should I watch the Sharks/Ducks game on Versus or CBC?

Edit: I went with Versus because the picture on CBC is much darker than the Versus picture.

Edited by Mike

Should I watch the Sharks/Ducks game on Versus or CBC?

Edit: I went with Versus because the picture on CBC is much darker than the Versus picture.

Screw you guys for being closer to Canada and getting CBC ;)

I actually really like Razor, so I might've picked Versus anyway.

I know this is about as prophetic a post as you can get, but I really get the feeling, in this series moreso than ever, that whoever wins this game wins the series.

I know this is about as prophetic a post as you can get, but I really get the feeling, in this series moreso than ever, that whoever wins this game wins the series.

I don't even know who to root for in this series. I hate the Ducks but I would love nothing more than the Sharks to choke again.

I don't even know who to root for in this series. I hate the Ducks but I would love nothing more than the Sharks to choke again.

I wholeheartedly agree. I want this series to go to 7 games, with each game going to at least 4 OT's...

Is that too much to ask for?

I feel the same way although i wouldn't mind seeing the sharks board implode......

Guest Shoreline

I think if the Ducks win this, they win the series. If the Sharks win.. who knows. Very risky. :lol:

Edited by Shoreline