• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Landslides and wildfires in OC? This isn't LA man. Earthquakes? HAHHAHA wow bro the ground shakes for 2 shakes. I live in OC man 45 minutes from any fault line. No damage will be done around here. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Detroit- smog, murder (worst murder rate in US i believe), crap weather, snow storms, worst unemployment rate, no money, and a bunch of cry babies who can't handle physical hockey.

I'm not from Detroit.

And I never took a jab at Orange County. That's just the way you interpreted my Disneyland reference.

It's the Labatt's I tell ya. I didn't drink any last game, and I am this game and look at the score! Beer ftw!!

Either that or me getting to watch my first playoff-game this year! Guess we'll have to keep doing what we're doing untill this is over..

OMG clearly the refs are on the Wings side. Give me a break, any Ducks fan believing that after the s*** Pronger just pulled needs to eat a gun and fast before they stain humanity more with their ignorance.

That was in no way an elbow. Alll shoulder Hossa was just crouched down like a 90 man.

I don't have a problem with the hit at all, that was fine.

It was the fact that Pronger then grabbed Hossa around the waist and bodyslammed him to the ice after the hit that I have a problem with.

I love how the fans are chanting "Pronger Sucks". Where's that thread where someone was complaing because JLA never chants _____Sucks like the Hawks?

I LOVE IT!!!! When the Hawks do it and whenever we do it, passion is awesome!

God, the Ducks are all but getting away with murder out there. WTF is up with the refs? God, this is just gross incompetence/obvious bias (take your pick) by these zebras. Hope we don't see them again in the rest of the playoffs.

these refs........

Yeah, and for some reason I thought we'd get good, objective, refereeing tonight when I saw who the refs were.

I won't make that mistake again lol. The power plays should be oh, around 10 for detroit by now, and 3 or 4 for the ducks.