• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

Congratulations!

Rate this topic

Let me start off by saying I loved the series but the better team won. I know there is alot of hate for the ducks on this site and understandably so this must be especially nice for you guys. GL against the hawks I will still be here rooting the wings on to a hopefully their repeat!!.. All about the wings now notice the sig has officialy been changed <_< ...

Let me start off by saying I loved the series but the better team won. I know there is alot of hate for the ducks on this site and understandably so this must be especially nice for you guys. GL against the hawks I will still be here rooting the wings on to a hopefully their repeat!!.. All about the wings now notice the sig has officialy been changed <_< ...

Attaboy. Great series.

I, for one, always enjoy your posts. Great to have you around :thumbup:

Thanks man. It's been fun. Perhaps the ducks should have used the "Flying V". Migratory patterns of water foul often translate very well to professional hockey.

Edited by Holmstrom96

You are a better man than I, and continue to earn the respect of us homers! I'm not sure I'd be so gracious in defeat...hats off to ya..

Are you relatively upset? Just curious. Or did you know it was coming?

You seem pretty calm.

Thats Duck Guy for ya. He's one of the greatest opposition fan I've seen ever. I knew this would be a tough series

This was a killer game. I was driving home on the freeway when we tied it up. My daughters were so embarrassed when I started honking my horn. What really sucked? The only goal of the game I saw was Clearys winner...

Good luck to you guys next round. My prediction on the Ducks board came true! I still love to hate your team. I always dig the end of the series. The hand shakes are what make it what it is.

ALL HAIL THE (still) CURRENT STANLEY CUP CHAMPS (and probably 2009 champs as well).

WELL DONE.

Thanks Duck Guy! The Ducks have nothing to regret about this series- they played great and hung in until the last possible second! We caught a bit of a break on Cleary's goal since his stick touched the pads of Hiller and not the puck. BUT you guys had that huge break when Pronger crosschecked Hudler's spine, pushing him into Hiller and generating a magical PP for the Ducks instead of the PK for crosschecking. And hey- that stick laying on the ice that tied up Ericsson's feet and took him out of the play was a bizzare break too. So I feel that those two breaks for the Ducks made the Cleary break for us justified.

Please stick around dude- you're still appreciated around here by lot of us :lol:

Guest E_S_A_D

Classy. Ducks are fun to watch, a quality opponent.

Guest Four

Duck Guy > Rest of Anaheim Fans

You are the king of the Duck fan base, thanks for being so awesome around here!

Great series, thank you for being so respectful! :)

You're my favorite type of fan, classy both in victory and defeat.

Even though a game 7 is a tough way to go out, especially when it's this close of a game, I have to assume that you're pretty happy with the Ducks season?

For a long while it didn't look like they'd even make it in, and to then defeat the no.1 seed and push the no.2 seed to the brink of defeat.. that's impressive.

I would not be surprised at all if the Ducks are one of the top Cup-contenders next season. If they can add a little more 2nd/3rd line depth they'll be hard to stop.

Are you relatively upset? Just curious. Or did you know it was coming?

You seem pretty calm.

I am a little upset right now. But they exceeded my expectations so that cools it down a bit. haha

And wings are still in it so not all is lost. :thumbup: