• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GMRwings1983

Which of These Players Will be the Next to Score a Goal?

Rate this topic

I predict Syuk has a two assist night, and basically says I am not worried about scoring goals, I'm worried about winning games. Hossa first then Homer scoring goals in the next game, perhaps one of them being an empty netter. I don't see Flip scoring until game three or four, which will be interesting since Chicago will get beat by depth when they control the match-ups.

Helm could have a couple goals in the last two games.

PS. I am one of few who actually have predicted a sweep. I think our lucky one is going to be the difference in this series.

I predict Syuk has a two assist night, and basically says I am not worried about scoring goals, I'm worried about winning games. Hossa first then Homer scoring goals in the next game, perhaps one of them being an empty netter. I don't see Flip scoring until game three or four, which will be interesting since Chicago will get beat by depth when they control the match-ups.

Helm could have a couple goals in the last two games.

PS. I am one of few who actually have predicted a sweep. I think our lucky one is going to be the difference in this series.

I'm not sure if you're referring to *both* Hossa and Homer, but I don't see Homer seeing a bunch of ice-time in an EN situation. The guy isn't exactly the best defensive player in the world, and is certainly the worst skater on the team.

Read the original post.

If I made Franzen one of the options, everyone would vote for him.

Guilty as charged, I jumped in from page 2.

I agree with you though. Hossa will more likely light the lamp before the others.

Homer is too busy being cross checked to redeflect one and Dats is in a funk. Flip would be my second pick out of that bunch. Dats is overdue though. Really, really overdue.

My buddies and I always gamble with who will score for us. We all put $1 on a player and whoever guesses right wins. It's really fun when there is alot of people and the Wings get going. We had like $8 pot(s) going on Sunday. I didn't win though, had Helm.