No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 5 GDT: Penguins 0 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

REAL FANS OF BUTTHURT

(real fans of butthuuurrt)

tonight we salute you, mr post lockout penguin fan

(mister post lockout penguin fan)

Yes, you support your team through thick and thin, but mostly when they are winning

(f*** losers)

You wear your powder blue "throwback" with the number 87 gracing its shoulders and back

(heeee is the next gretzky)

When your team is down you blame the refs, the boards, the coaches, but never your team

(THEY ARE CHEATERS)

so crack open a nice cold bud light mr. whiner for the winner, this one is for you

( mister post lockout penguin fan guy )

Thanks, that made me LOL.

Varese,ITALY 4:52 am

i'll go to my bed very very happy,but this is the most important moment...Keep this beautiful,hard,intelligent playing!!

Malkin Crosby Talbot Staal Fleury are absolutely beatables!!

Detroit must be Detroit also in game 6 and the game can be over...C'mon Great Wings!!!

REAL FANS OF BUTTHURT

Yes, you support your team through thick and thin, but mostly when they are winning

(f*** losers)

You wear your powder blue "throwback" with the number 87 gracing its shoulders and back

When your team is down you blame the refs, the boards, the coaches, but never your team

(THEY ARE CHEATERS)

so crack open a nice cold bud light mr. whiner for the winner, this one is for you

LMAO!!!!

REAL FANS OF BUTTHURT

(f*** losers)

(THEY ARE CHEATERS)

ColbertLULZ.gif

SO MUCH WIN.

can't get the conferences on NHL.com, won't connect. Anyone else having the probleM?

Same here. Jesus, can't the NHL ******* do anything? Does Bettman's teenage son run the website?

What a surreal game. Feels so good to kick the Penguins asses. Getting the shut-out is huge. That will give them flashbacks from Game 1 and 2 last year.

Can the rookie Bylsma respond? Can the Penguins, as a team, recover from this embarrassment? I think so. Game 6 WILL be a war.

But after Game 4, and after everyone was thinking the Pens were on top of things, this was a huge statement by the Wings.

With 2 days off, Datsyuk will get even healthier. They will get their legs rested. They can do this.

I'm so proud of this team. Whenever they get hit by adversity and seem to be down, they show their best side.

And great ******* crowd in the JLA!

Everyone on the NBC teams is confident that the Pens will find their game again at home. Much as I wished the Wings could win the Cup at home, it might be more fun to skate it around the dump in Pittsburgh again. :ph34r:

Now that was just a SCHOOLING!!!! Way to go Wings!!!. Pavs is looking pretty good (don't think he has that extra gear with that foot injury though). Congrats to Ozzie on the SO. A good statement game. Enjoyed watching Betts sulking in the stands.

Same here. Jesus, can't the NHL ******* do anything? Does Bettman's teenage son run the website?

the portal doesn't work for me, unless I turn off all my security. I wouldn't recommend it, I spent an hour yesterday trying to get rid of spyware I got from nhl.com last time I did that.

REAL FANS OF BUTTHURT

(f*** losers)

(THEY ARE CHEATERS)

Might as well credit the stuff you take from /sp/.