• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Look everybody, they were nervous. This isn't the first time they've started a game all jumpy with nerves. Like it or not that just seems to be something they need to get out of their system in order to settle down and play their game.

Let's count our blessings and appreciate that the game is tied at this point.

Will we ever see the Marian Hossa from the regular season again?

i think his knee is bothering him. he played great in games 4 and 5 against the hawks but got checked and hurt his knee towards the end of regulation in game 5 and he has not been the same since - his acceleration is just not there

OH MY ******* GOD NBD FROZE UP AGAIN! SOME OF US OUT OF TOWN ARE HAVING THIS DAMN GAME BROADCAST TOTALLY HOSED!!!!

Don't know where you are but I'm getting it in Texas. Could be something closer to you than Rockefeller Plaza or for that matter, closer than Pittsburgh...

I know they outshot us badly in the first period and dominated a lot of possession, but I thought we still had the best chances to score.

Let's keep the D going and take some of those chances!!

The first was everything I hoped.

The Pens threw everything at us for just about a full 20 and we took it in stride. We still had a lot more chances than the 3 SOG would indicate.

They CANNOT continue to play at that intensity with the wings leaning on them the whole time. The ice will tilt for the Wings.

This is the second period. Both teams have had huge seconds. Be mindful of the long change and avoid icings.

Hopefully we get the makeup call on the GI early in the second and we cash in on it.

Go Wings!

Edited by Fatal

Oh my goodness. An interview with Crosby? That never happens! How unique! I wonder what new and interesting things he will say?

:shock:

I hope someone asks him why he picks up the little pieces of tape after he is done taping his stick. Very commendable, making less work for the janitorial staff at his arena.

Guest mindfly
i think his knee is bothering him. he played great in games 4 and 5 against the hawks but got checked and hurt his knee towards the end of regulation in game 5 and he has not been the same since - his acceleration is just not there

I think you're right on there...

I really hope they reveal all their injuries after the playoffs, will be very interesting

Look everybody, they were nervous. This isn't the first time they've started a game all jumpy with nerves. Like it or not that just seems to be something they need to get out of their system in order to settle down and play their game.

Let's count our blessings and appreciate that the game is tied at this point.

Agree. 90 percent of the time we get better as the game goes on. They'll adjust a few things and come out steamin'

I don't know about anyone else but I'm actually not all that surprised that Hossa has struggled. He got way too many of his goals from around the perimeter in the regular season. It's no wonder he hasn't been injured all that much because he just gravitates towards the outside.