• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sputman

Crosby's Big Mouth

Rate this topic

sid_82708.jpg

Good lord, his mouth is so big...

You could headbutt him in the mouth and hit nothing but air.

You'd need the Hubble telescope to check for cavities.

Ancient buffalo paintings have been found on his tonsils.

Now it's your turn...

Guest Shoreline
sid_82708.jpg

Now it's your turn...

Now you (and the other posters obsessed with Crosby) don't have to fap over him any more. wank.gif You can print that picture out and make love to it to satisfy your obsession. Fantastic! :o

Edited by Shoreline

sid_82708.jpg

Now it's your turn...

Here comes the food into the hangar! :D

people still whine about crosby?

People are going to whine about Crosby until he retires if he keeps getting the attention he gets. Like Lebron James in the NBA, Albert Puljos in MLB, Tom Brady in the NFL, or Tim Tebow in college football, they may not do a whole lot of things that make you despise them 24-7, but all the attention given to them makes people not like them. Blame sports media for that.

F U Crosby, that's the only Stanley Cup you gonna get in your career u Sidney Crybaby. Same with Malkin. Redwings gonna take back the Stanley Cup back to HockeyTown!!!! :ranting:

At ease.

Oh man, it hurts so much that Ive got to admit that is the first picture Ive seen of Crosby holding the cup since that horrible game 7 night (turned off TV right after I saw the Conn Smythe awarded). Why did I click on this thread? Ive been avoiding it for so long. FML.

Oh man, it hurts so much that Ive got to admit that is the first picture Ive seen of Crosby holding the cup since that horrible game 7 night (turned off TV right after I saw the Conn Smythe awarded). Why did I click on this thread? Ive been avoiding it for so long. FML.

I turned off the TV halfway through the 2nd.

I agree it's painful to look at, but I believe laughing at his dumb, gaping, large-mouth bass face is cathartic.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Easy to win cups when you have the Commish in your back pocket. f*** Crosby and the Pissburgh Refguins. Detroit shall have it's revenge. Everyone knew this little ***** was going to win a Cup sometime in his career, nice to get it over with, sucks that it had to be against Detroit. I wonder if he's thanked his team for getting him that Cup yet?

all this talk about the guys mouth, I can't believe no one noticed he appears to have no neck in this picture hmm possibly due to him trying to ride the mule and getting taken out earlier in game 7?

I wanted anyone but him to win the cup hes such a whiner, many other deserving guys in the league, Ovechkin comes to mind, amongst many many others