• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT: Red Wings, 2 at Sabres, 6

Rate this topic

This team is just garbage. They do not look like the Red Wings at all. Raffi and Lidstrom have been invisible this year (i know its early).

Way too many changes ... look at our line-up today and it's like a totally new team.

Eaves, Bertuzzi, May, Abby, Helm, Ericsson, Meech, Williams, Leino

That's like half of our whole team being new.

I think this is going to be a long season and I may even dare to say that the playoff streak may end.

Losing Franzen has screwed us completely. That's going into this season without Hudler and Franzen who I thought we would have.

Please I hope we don't play this way for much longer.

OH IF ONLY WE HAD AN ENFORCER WE'D BE UP 30-0 BECAUSE OF MAGIC AND THE POWER OF OXY-CLEAN

Thanks. First laugh I've had since the game started.

Wow. Penalty shot for Fil and he can't score either.

I live in Arkansas, I don't get to watch many games, or go to many games. Last year I made a 5 hour drive to Nashville to watch the Wings lose 8-0... Now one of the only games I get to watch the Wings are playing like they don't give a flying f***, and the ******* Sabres are running up the score. GG.

I live in North Carolina. I don't get to watch many games, or go to many games. That tidbit of info means as much to you as your biography means to me.

If you think the Wings don't care, you think they're phoning it in. If you think they're phoning it in, that means you think they're losing on purpose. If you think they're losing on purpose, you're a jackalope.

In other words you think they're phoning it in.

Pretty much. I'm not a spoiled fan because I'm used to them winning. They're the ones that made all the fans have certain expectations. Look at how they played in Sweden, falling asleep as a team because they think they're entitled to their wins just cause they're the Red Wings. I'd like to see them have 60 minute effort on a regular basis.

I live in Arkansas, I don't get to watch many games, or go to many games. Last year I made a 5 hour drive to Nashville to watch the Wings lose 8-0... Now one of the only games I get to watch the Wings are playing like they don't give a flying f***, and the ******* Sabres are running up the score. GG.

Dammit man! Then stop watching and going to Wings games! You're obviously the problem, ya big jinx!

Does anyone know another Wings forum with fans that don't think the sky is falling everytime we get scored on? This place would be awesome if it weren't for the ******* people.

Flip didn't score, oh no. We're not gonna win the Cup now.

:lol: