• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT: Kings, 2 at Red Wings, 5

Rate this topic

The defense and top two lines better show up tonight because the third and fourth lines aren't giving us anything offensively. The salary cap has finally deprived the Red Wings of their depth. Hopefully the guys actually show up tonight and play with a little passion.

Let's Go Red Wings! :octo:

Edited by GoWings1905

Not when your team needs scoring, and you have been the leading scoring the past couple years and you are getting paid the 2nd highest salary on the team.

4-2 Red wings. Leino with a new hat, and Lidstrom with a goal and an assist for that big number.

Actually, we need a defense that isn't playing atrociously. We can't expect to simply out-offense other teams anymore, that's been evident to everyone since the offseason. 2-3 goals a game should be the kind of output to expect from the Wings this season which is just about on the money so far, what needs to change is going from allowing 5-6 goals a night to 1-2.

Kings played NYR tonight, flying in for the game, Wings are rested and at home, pissed about getting their asses handed to them in Buffalo (hopefully), no excuse not to come out flying and get all over this team. Make it happen, boys.

I was thinking about the ass thing, and you're right. The Wings not only had them handed to them in Buffalo, but Babcock probably worked off what was left in practice yesterday.

Could be a really interesting game to watch. :shocking:

normally I'd be worried since Pav isn't playing, but he has been a virtual no show thus far.

This is the diference between players like OV Malkin and Nash. They are consistantly scoring, Datsyuk hasn't scored since before the playoffs. EEk

Fixed.

If you mean literally score, then yea the playoffs, but I'm talking about scoring like we know Dats can score(1+ pts per game).

You're quoting the undisputed world champion in all relevant categories, and he's got nowhere to go but up. I shudder to think what will happen if he reaches his true potential.

The civilized world as we know it (OK, what's left of it) will doubtless implode. And we'll all be saying as we disintegrate, "WHY oh WHY didn't we delete him when we could??!!"

What the hell. Let's hear it for democracy and letting all voices be heard.

...urp...

Hes the pace setter. So as much as those things as he wants.

UK, this is off topic, but I gotta tell you I was on this board yesterday and there was this fly in the house. I was reading one of your posts as the live fly landed on the screen. The fly literally headed for your avatar fly as if to say, "What's your sign, babe?"

Had to laugh out loud.

OK, back to the topic at hand.

Edited by Vladifan

UK, this is off topic, but I gotta tell you I was on this board yesterday and there was this fly in the house. I was reading one of your posts as the live fly landed on the screen. The fly literally headed for your avatar fly as if to say, "What's your sign, babe?"

Had to laugh out loud.

OK, back to the topic at hand.

Might have been a mind fly... :ph34r: Tis a sexy fly. Has had many a people (including me :blush: ) nudging their screens.

Filppula has all the time in the world right now too "break out" with all these injuries. Could be really awesome if he can gain that confidence this early in the season. I personally expect big things out of him throughout the next couple weeks. Z also needs to take over and get the scoring going and also shutdown kopitar and his boys tonight.

I had originally thought this was going to be a really bad game for the wings but after careful thought I moderated my prediction Kings 7 Wings 1

1991penscupring1.jpgx3

medium_02ring.jpgx11