• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Canucks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Hockeystreams.com, although it isn't free. It's quite cheap though and the streams are much better than those of the free ones.

You can pay $4.99 a day or get a month for $11.99 like I did or 3 months for I think $24.99.

You would be amazed the difference paying for the feed makes with consistency of the feed.

There have been zero skips or delays or any of that stuff.

Thank you to P.Marlowe for the original post about this!

Damn, the feed is frozen. No Wings for me now, I guess. I miss the days when you could at least get the radio broadcasts from NHL.com.

This sucks. I can't get a good quality stream and now the radio feed has died. It's a matter of watching Yahoo update the play now. Joy. <_<

You would be amazed the difference paying for the feed makes with consistency of the feed.

There have been zero skips or delays or any of that stuff.

Yeah, I don't miss the times when I had to always worry about where to find a working stream and then find another one or miss half of the game because it froze.

This sucks. I can't get a good quality stream and now the radio feed has died. It's a matter of watching Yahoo update the play now. Joy. <_<

I'll get flamed for this, but NHL Gamecenter (for those outside the Detroit area) is good. Works great for me, and the picture is of good quality.