• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lovin Jiri Fischer

Good Karma

Rate this topic

I like how, despite not having won a Stanley Cup, they have been supported in their community as well as the Penguins have been supported in theirs in the last half-decade.

Edited by 55fan

I admire the way that, against all odds, Barry Trotz is living a complete and fulfilling life without a neck.

Ok, I just spit oatmeal everywhere!! Thanks for that :lol:

I like that country music comes from Nashville.

I like how, despite not having won a Stanley Cup, they have been supported in their community as well as the Penguins have been supported in theirs in the last half-decade.

Boom. Roasted.

I know this thread is a little tongue in cheek but in all seriousness I think the Preds are a really well run organization. They are one of the few teams in the league that can do so much with so little. They consistently have a trimmed payroll and rarely ever can they afford to bring in the so called stars of the league but they always produce a competitive, entertaining team.

Plus, they always seem to produce strong goaltenders...well, at leat they're strong for a little while

I live just south of Nashville, and the Predators always compete well against us. It will be interesting to see what happens now that they are further up the standings than we are. The shoe is on the other foot today.

There are some real nice people here in Tennessee and I think that is why many people decide to live in the Greater Nashville Area. Their fans support that team like no other, just when it looked like they were leaving the fan support went through the roof. If the team doesn't put themselves on the map, their fans certainly do!

I guess let's keep this going. Props to 55fan for getting a head start for this weekend.

That was totally coincidence. I had forgotten the Pit was next. I was just going after the two teams that Balsille had tried to buy.

That said...

I like how Pittsburgh lets opposing teams use the visitors' locker room.

I like Pittsburgh (the city) a lot.

At last night's Griffins game I sat next to a Pens fan from Pittsburgh who jumped over and into the seats in front of him. When he did - he kicked the chair and dislodged the beer of someone else who was at the game with a girl in a Thrashers jersey. I like that he upset her.