• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

3chrisosgood0

LETS GO RED WINGS!

Rate this topic

im just tryin to get some positive vibes here.

i still have hope and ill have hope till we are offically elminated from the playoffs

GO WINGS!!!!! still plenty of time to make the playoffs

and i think this olympic break might be just what we need

Positivity on this forum is not allowed.

What the hell is wrong with you?!

:P

damn i forgot...curese the red wings...is this better??? trade everyone!!!!...hows that??

haha im just kidding guys

LETS GO RED WINGS!

LETS GO RED WINGS!

LETS GO RED WINGS!

im just tryin to get some positive vibes here.

i still have hope and ill have hope till we are offically elminated from the playoffs

GO WINGS!!!!! still plenty of time to make the playoffs

and i think this olympic break might be just what we need

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

This just seemed to fit the topic!!!! GO WINGS!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

there we go!!!! this is what i like to see some positivity in one of our lower points of recent memory

last i checked we still got march and a longer april then usal to get these points we need

last year the ducks just got into the playoffs as an 8th seed and gave the sharks and us some hell, we could do the same if not better

REPRESENT YO s***!!!! GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!