• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

usa is gonna choke...

your dancing now...just you wait

"?" USA isn't one of the top 2 favorites to win a gold, heck not even top 5 before the Olympics started... Canada was and in their house... How can the USA team choke? They have already surpassed all pre-tourney predictions by taking the #1 out of their bracket...

Team Canada on the other hand...

Edited by Wingseroo

But I don't because unlike 90% of the americans in this thread, I'm not a classless xenophobic ******* who gives more of a s*** about seeing someone hurt than winning.

You people are a disgrace to the country you represent. I'm just glad the players don't share your frankly pathetic attitude.

I can honestly understand how you're feeling right now. It has to hurt a lot because Canada really is very very good at this game. I've been there in the past with teams I've loved, and I feel very bad for you.

But maybe later you can understand that 95% of us Amuricans LOVE Canada. It's a beautiful, BEEEAUTIFUL country and you really do have the best national anthem. But speaking for myself, there are about six individual hockey players I cannot stand for pretty good reasons. And at least four of them are playing on Canada's Olympic team. That's my take. And even as far as Crosby goes, it's mostly the media and Bettman and his marketing friends who've hyped him to absolutely intolerable levels.

Michigan talent representing big time in this game. Rafalski, Miller and Kesler all came up huge.

Canada played a hell of a game. I still don't understand how they ever lose games in international competition. Every time they had the puck in the US zone, it was terrifying. Yeesh.

Good game, USA!

Who is this RAFALSKI guy on defense? He was playing pretty good tonight! Wish the Wings would sign him to a contract!

Be interesting to see if Brodeur or Luongo starts Canada's next game. ..

Hopefully this is our only loss...

My ******* god, what an incredible finish. I couldn't breathe for that full minute Canada had the puck in USA's zone and were just firing shot after shot. Kesler's diving ENG was a beauty. Rafalski is a beauty. Ryan Miller is the new president of the United States. What a game. This is what hockey's all about.

My wife was screaming along at the TV with me. And she really dislikes watching hockey on TV (she's cool with it live, though). Ah, how a mutual hatred of Crosby can bring families together. :D

Good game, USA!

Who is this RAFALSKI guy on defense? He was playing pretty good tonight! Wish the Wings would sign him to a contract!

Be interesting to see if Brodeur or Luongo starts Canada's next game. ..

Hopefully this is our only loss...

I approve of this post. Mainly because you are the exact opposite of a sore loser. :thumbup: