• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Serapth

2010 Winter Olympics - Men's Hockey Semifinals

Rate this topic

Frankly, this kinda sucks.

I was looking forward to watching hockey this afternoon and instead we get this....

I mean really, is there any point in watching more, other than like rubbernecking when you drive past a car accident?

Even worse, Wilson is going to rest the lines and take his foot off the gas ( like Canada did with Russia ), which, like Canada vs Russia, makes for even more boring hockey.

I was looking forward to watching hockey this afternoon and instead we get this....

I mean really, is there any point in watching more, other than like rubbernecking when you drive past a car accident?

Even worse, Wilson is going to rest the lines and take his foot off the gas ( like Canada did with Russia ), which, like Canada vs Russia, makes for even more boring hockey.

I know. I need to look for something else to watch. Or do. No way I'm watching the Canada game later.

No, the Russian team that showed up to play Canada would SLAUGHTER this Finnish club.

Christ, Germany would slaughter this Finnish club! They've played about 45 seconds of hockey and the 1st is almost over.

all that sounds like is downplaying the US team thats playing. but every team that canada beat was the second best team in the tournament.

You can have your close game at 9:30. We'll gladly take this low-stress event.

Guest Lidstromboli

yeah, miller's going to let a couple in on purpose so you can be entertained

Guest Howard He Do It?!

1st period over. Game over. Put the US women out there to finish up the game.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I'll go ahead and jinx it right now. USA might be thinking that they'll win a gold on Canada's home turf and get them back for Salt Lake city. Ain't gonna happen.

I don't think they are thinking about payback at all. They just want to win gold. If the final is USA/Canada then both teams have a 50/50 shot at gold.

Rafalski has been beasting all over this tournament, where did this guy come from? Everything he does goes into the net. He goddamn better well maintain this level of play after the Olympics are over.

He has teammates that aren't injured and are emotionally engaged.