• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WMUCarGuy

My new Wings jersey came today!

Rate this topic

So I have this new plan that every $5000 I save, I allow myself to buy something fun, so for $10K, I decided a new Wings jersey was in order. I chose the NHL 75th anniversary vintage jersey from 1992 with Stevie on it!

The jersey is just awesome! Fits perfectly, all names/numbers/logos/etc. are sewn on, and all-in-all, I'm very pleased with it.

I just hope, that living in Los Angeles, I have a game to wear it too sometime this spring!

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

19jersey.jpg

This is fantastic. Rock that out in Cali! I had fun wearing my Wings gear when I was there :)

Actually, that's funny, the friend that I was visiting lives in Torrance.

Edited by solnyshko

Sorry to hear that :P

Sweet jersey!!!!!! At 15K you should get me one of those, yah know, pay it forward kind of thing :)

My next jersey will be a Nike home white Konstantinov jersey with the 97 cup patch. Right after yours that is ;)

So I have this new plan that every $5000 I save, I allow myself to buy something fun, so for $10K, I decided a new Wings jersey was in order. I chose the NHL 75th anniversary vintage jersey from 1992 with Stevie on it!

The jersey is just awesome! Fits perfectly, all names/numbers/logos/etc. are sewn on, and all-in-all, I'm very pleased with it.

I just hope, that living in Los Angeles, I have a game to wear it too sometime this spring!

Looks good!

Where did you buy this jersey? I don't want to be a wise guy here, but...

I hope you didn't spend a ton on it since it's not quite the real thing. I've seen bootlegs from China that are missing an element which is the diamond behind the "captain's C".

Here is an example of the one Stevie actually wore:

http://www.jeffsjerseys.com/YzermanInThrowback.jpg

Where did you buy this jersey? I don't want to be a wise guy here, but...

I hope you didn't spend a ton on it since it's not quite the real thing. I've seen bootlegs from China that are missing an element which is the diamond behind the "captain's C".

Here is an example of the one Stevie actually wore:

http://www.jeffsjerseys.com/YzermanInThrowback.jpg

Wish I could say you're wrong, but it looks like you're right. No diamond.

Where did you get it? Perhaps you can get a refund and get the correct one.

I actually like the way your jersey looks better. You bought it to wear it anyway, so who cares what the corksniffers say?

Yea, I'm not too worried about it. Exactly as you said, I bought it to wear it, and I'll wear the hell out of the thing, so it doesn't really bother me too badly.

Yea, I like the one you bought better personally. The diamond with the C doesn't even look sewn on for Stevie. I certainly wouldn't have known any different if nobody said anything. It looks great. :thumbup:

Yea, I'd bet 90% of people who consider themselves big Wings fans wouldn't even notice. Definitely doesn't bother me.

I'm thinking of getting the 2008 Cup Patch sewn onto my Franzen home red RBK jersey. Thoughts?