• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

838 posts in this topic

Once again a terrible pp

What game are you watching? They had several good chances there. And they are bringing the pressure, which is what is causing the penalty count to even out.

Chris

Vladifan likes this

Not that i dont like these lines but i wish babcock would just say f*** it and put our big 3 together like every other team does. Let filpula play with bertuzzi and cleary.

Not that i dont like these lines but i wish babcock would just say f*** it and put our big 3 together like every other team does. Let filpula play with bertuzzi and cleary.

Franzen and Bert are playing well together, that's why.

Chris

Wow. Why do you keep going, then? You are giving the Sharks your money to watch the team play and get abused by their fans. Go down to Anaheim or something.

Chris

Anaheim is around 10 hours from here versus the 3 hour drive to San Jose. I can't afford to miss work and/or school. It's like choosing the lesser of two evils: Miss the opportunity to watch the Wings twice a year or avoid San Jose completely. Considering we stay at the same hotel as them team when we drive into San Jose and see them at the nearby bars and restaurants, as well as the lobby and hallways of the hotel, it's a choice that suits us.

Good second for us....to bad we couldn't capitalize on all that pressure, especially on the PP.

Better 2nd period, but we need our best 3rd period of the year if we want the season to continue.

We've sucked in the 3rd periods so far in this series.

A 3rd period to decide our season, time to see if we can mount this comeback or just roll over and let the dynasty die.

Ahhh close close. If the Wings play like they did in the first then season over, if they can play like they did for the most part of the 2nd then a ticket to game 6 at the Joe. Let's do this!!!

Looking like one of those games where we hang even and then, pull off a late third period goal and keep the lead for the squeaker win ... hopefully!

I like the sound of this.

i am talking bout KRONWALLED

ya know, completely wasting the opposing player

never mind. wishful watching on my part. :ph34r:

I'm a bit worried if Howard will be ready for the 3rd, as he wasn't tested much in the second.

Let's come out strong in the 3rd. We need to keep putting pressure on Nabokov. He's good, but not invincible.

I know we're all on edge here, but the language is getting way out of hand again. I don't have time to edit every post, so I'm deleting them. Can we self-police here a little bit, please?

Franzen and Bert are playing well together, that's why.

Chris

Its better to have a one line team than a no line team, both lines are making awesome tape to tapes but no one is finishing.

I have to say, I was impressed we got out of the 1st with a tie, and still impressed we are tied, because we have been outchanced. We started coming on a bit. The 3rd will separate the men from the boys. I think the wings are going to have to steal one here.

So far Howard has been outstanding. HE's kept us in. The game might be out of hand by now.

Vladifan likes this

Well you can bet that the Sharks are going to get more PP opportunities in the 3rd. If Howard stays strong, and our PK shuts them down then I like our chances. The Wings have outplayed the Sharks 5on5, and they can't beat us unless the get PP goals. I have the feeling that the next goal decides the game...and that it will be a flukey goal.

I am worried that Nabokov is going to be stellar this game and very difficult to score on after we blew him out in game 4.

Mickey Is throwing a fit and I don't blame him...

What was he upset about? Thanks.

Well we haven't really played for the first 40 minutes, so let's hope that we come out and play an all out last 20! GO WINGS!

I'd like to know the stat in this series, the even strength SJ goals vs their PP goals? Because it seems like the ONLY reason SJ is even winning a game is because of the PP chances they get.