• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Four-year contract extenson for Babcock

Rate this topic

Awesome!

babcock-Jonathan-Daniel.jpg

I wish he would not have said he'd never wear that hat again. It looks so damned good on him.

And yes, he does get paid $2 mil a year...he's worth it!

Some more celebratory pics.

"I'm gonna punch you in the mouth if you don't give me more than two years like last time!"

Mike-Babcock_6.jpg

"Now I'm not naming any names... KOPECKY!... But Win or GTFO!"

bilde-2.jpg

"The new hair grease is working out really well."

mikebabcock.jpg

"Gotta work gotta work gotta work..."

bildesdfadsfwrs.jpg

"WHO STOLE MY GUM?!?!?!"

capt4def610b634c4527bd4baedc082148e.jpg

"How does that moron O'Halloran still have a job? I work too hard in my life to let incompetence like that exist on this planet."

babs01.jpg

"(in his head) People are listening to me right? Yeah. The guys aren't making weird faces because they're sick of me in their ears are they? Naw. That's crazy talk. I'm not answering my own questions like I usually do am I? Naw. Things will be fine."

20090416225406_02DetCbus.jpg

Edited by titanium2

If Scotty decided to coach for one more year I would take him over anyone including Babs.

At this stage in his life, he couldn't do it... I guarantee it... the man is a legend, simple and true, but his heart wouldn't be able to handle it...

If Scotty decided to coach for one more year I would take him over anyone including Babs.

I wouldn't. Not that Scotty doesn't understand the coaching aspect of the game, as I agree he's the best coach. But at his age and declining health with I wouldn't want to see him go through the struggles and stress which is bound to happen with the way he coaches and what's demanded here in hockey town.

Not too mention the difference in styles, etc. Having a system in place for an extended period of time is very valuable, especially when this system is a proven success. I would not take anyone over Babcock, he has the perfect demeanor, plan, and leadership that we need on this team.

I'm extremely happy with this news, it's great to see this in the beginning of the season. Knowing that the ship is going to keep sailing in the same direction for 4 years should help everyone buy in to the plan and feel secure that we are going to continuing being a great team during Babcock's tenure at the very least.

Edited by Carman