Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:33 PM

Great flow chart haha
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#162 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

Toronto Star.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#163 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

Toronto Star.

"What bothers me is the collateral damage that may have been done to my son and Marc Savard. But I can take the criticism. In this job, there are storms all the time, and sometimes there are hurricanes. This was one of ’em.”

Uh...what "collateral damage" was done to Marc Savard? Or are you admitting fault, Campbell? Because none of this made Savard look bad. It was you, f***stick.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#164 egroen

egroen

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

“I feel bad that I exposed (NHL commissioner) Gary (Bettman) to all this stuff, and he had to answer all those questions,” Campbell told the Star on Monday. “But he never flinched."

Bettman reminds me of Clint Eastwood!
Red Kelly #4 and Larry Aurie #6 belong in the rafters!!!

"For my game, I don't need to score the goal," Konstantinov once explained. "I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals."