• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest stinky fish taco

Throwing an octopus at the Joe no longer allowed

Rate this topic

Not true. Not everyone knows to boil them. It's the idiots that don't do it is what gives this tradition a bad name.

Plus, I'm just guessing that 29 other GMs and Owners have made mention they don't like it. When you run a business, you HAVE to listen to its shareholders...

Why wouldn't they like it?

Why wouldn't they like it?

Probably because it's fans throwing things on the ice and it delays the game slightly. Plus it fires up the arena and the fans energy has the ability to fire up the team.

I'm also guessing it has to do with Red Wings fans throwing it on the ice at other arenas.

Righteous idea but he isn't going to get anywhere. He openly admitted to breaking a city ordinance, and that's that.

This. He was caught by cameras and arena personnel. He doesn't have a case at all. At least he wasn't a complete idiot and plead not guilty so he can at least plea to a lesser misdemeanor.

This. He was caught by cameras and arena personnel. He doesn't have a case at all. At least he wasn't a complete idiot and plead not guilty so he can at least plea to a lesser misdemeanor.

I'll admit your old avatar was a bit odd. As for that new one I don't think that is very nice to make fun of a blind person. That's just like my opinion man.

Guest CaliWingsNut

I'll admit your old avatar was a bit odd. As for that new one I don't think that is very nice to make fun of a blind person. That's just like my opinion man.

I'll agree it's not fun to make fun of a blind man. Making fun of a member of the Bernstein's ridiculously over advertised family however, is always funny.

I never claimed to be a nice person. I'm making fun of Luongo anyways.

Couldn't the Joe Louis Arena management itself make a rule to allow it? Or is the arena run by the city? I'm not really sure how the arena/city relationship works

The city ordinance specifically states no throwing of objects in the spectator area or onto the playing surface at an athletic contest. Regardless of what JLA decides, the city law still supersedes it.