• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

The rock guaran-damned-teed that the wings would win game 7, and the rock guaran-damn-tee's that the redwings will layeth the smacketh down on the sharks candy ass.

We are the jabroni beating, shark eating, blahahahaa, trailblazing hellrazing, doesn't matter if joe thorton is ball gazing! Stanley Cup champions!

If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllleleleelleellell! what the rock-is-cooking!.

Congrats to all the Wing Fans, that was an incredible game, and a stunning upset for my beloved Chokes.

I did NOT want to see this going seven games, but now that the improbable has happened - this is epic, and history will be made, regardless of the outcome.

The rock guaran-damned-teed that the wings would win game 7, and the rock guaran-damn-tee's that the redwings will layeth the smacketh down on the sharks candy ass.

We are the jabroni beating, shark eating, blahahahaa, trailblazing hellrazing, doesn't matter if joe thorton is ball gazing! Stanley Cup champions!

If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllleleleelleellell! what the rock-is-cooking!.

Smells like victory, Rock!

Congrats to all the Wing Fans, that was an incredible game, and a stunning upset for my beloved Chokes.

I did NOT want to see this going seven games, but now that the improbable has happened - this is epic, and history will be made, regardless of the outcome.

Thanks for being classy. :thumbup:

That was one of the best games I have ever seen. Amazing game from Flip too, he set up the first tying goal and scored the winner :clap:

Question: If Franzen is healthy..do we bring him back for game 7? It would be a tough call, the lines were all clicking tonight..

On a more sour note, does that idiot who wears Larionov's number play in game 7?

I say no.

Can't afford an untimely penalty in OT which costs us the game. I'm done with him.

He should play. He should play and pair up with one of the Sharks dips***s that is bugging Dats for 5 mins each. Not much more.

Edited by kook_10