• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jesusberg

Brad McCrimmon will not return for 2011/2012

Rate this topic

If you go to the Hottest Wings thread, starting around page 923 and on to about 925 (I think) there are some pics of Cheli practicing with the Wings during the Phoenix series and he is wearing Coach Clothes.

Just sayin'.

If you go to the Hottest Wings thread, starting around page 923 and on to about 925 (I think) there are some pics of Cheli practicing with the Wings during the Phoenix series and he is wearing Coach Clothes.

Just sayin'.

As a heterosexual man, I cannot find myself in that thread other than my actual pics.

Just sayin'. wink.gif

Edited by HankthaTank

Step 1: Fire McCrimmon

Step 2: Hire/Promote new defensive coach

Step 3: sign Ehrhoff/Bieksa

Step 4: Howard plays like he did in playoffs all season...

Step 5: Win Jennings for least amount of goals conceded..

I'd take Erhoff over Bieksa. Bieksa makes too many tunovers and would crumble under the wrath of LGW. He often looks like Sammy when he gets the puck; unsure of what to do with it, then panics and turns it over.

And he's kind of a dick, he doesn't have the class to wear the red sweater.

And he's kind of a dick, he doesn't have the class to wear the red sweater.

Thought so until he came out on the diving stuff. I think he would in fact be the perfect fit. He has been absolutely stellar lately and if he was with Kronner??? Psshhh, yes please.

Thought so until he came out on the diving stuff. I think he would in fact be the perfect fit. He has been absolutely stellar lately and if he was with Kronner??? Psshhh, yes please.

I would LOVE Bieksa with the Wings

Lidstrom-Bieksa

Kronwall-Rafalski

Kindl-Stuart

yes please.

I've never been so excited for an assistant coaching change. Woohoo! We're on the right track!

Same here!

I would LOVE Bieksa with the Wings

Lidstrom-Bieksa

Kronwall-Rafalski

Kindl-Stuart

punk.gif I enjoy these lines thoroughly. I would almost think Kronner moves up to first pairing to limit Lids' minutes a tad and have Kron with Bieker. Yep, its hockey, I have to give nicknames almost immediately.

punk.gif I enjoy these lines thoroughly. I would almost think Kronner moves up to first pairing to limit Lids' minutes a tad and have Kron with Bieker. Yep, its hockey, I have to give nicknames almost immediately.

think of the points on the PP too... I can't emphasize how much I want Bieksa in the Winged Wheel...

Clearing up a spot for Lidstrom in case he decides to retire from playing? :cool:

Lids will never be a coach, he's even gone on record of stating that it's not something that interests him after playing... he's a front office type if anything...

This is good news.

I'd be surprised if Hitchcock took anything but a head coach position, though I would not be averse to him with Babs.

Chelios would be a nice look, too.

There is no word in the English language to describe the sheer joy and jubilation that this news has brought me.

Happy day, indeed.

I agree, I want to scream it from the mountaintops right now... I feel like I need to run through the streets screaming "McCrimmon is gone" and hugging random strangers...

Edited by stevkrause