• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4

Rate this topic

I'm so ******* pissed right now I can't see straight. WTF. The PK was crap. Why the hell do they just stand there and allow them to set up and shoot. Why the f*** can't they be a little aggressive and go after the puck and make them pass off quicker then they want. And dats, for Christ sake, that goal was given to him on a platter and he chokes. SOFB.

What??? The puck clearly bounced off the heal of his stick. It was a bad bounce, not a choke job.

Lol at ppl who neg me on the Howard comment, im not talking about the goals im talking about his stick handling behind the net, once it led to a penalty and the other he gave away and Weber was able to take that shot, no one else see this?

Bad puck luck for the Wings tonight.

Agreed, but Rinne made some good saves to keep them in it and missed opportunities came back to bite the Wings and cost them. I think Conner was missed more than people expected.

The one thing that upsets me the most was on the game tying goal...instead of pushing him out of the way of screening Howard...Stuart just stands right next to him and furthermore screens Howard. Ugh..Stuart is almost as bad as Ericsson in mental goofs it seems....

Edited by Scrappy's Servant

What??? The puck clearly bounced off the heal of his stick. It was a bad bounce, not a choke job.

This. The replay was pretty clear. Still it would have been nice if he could have popped it in.

Yeah, it was a bad bounce, but they still let up the last five minutes - being content to just flip the puck out of their zone, instead of skate it out, trying to create some offense. Those of us who have watched this kind of crap for years had that feeling in our stomachs half-way through the 3rd period.

Yes, they played hard - for about 50 minutes.

Yeah, it was a bad bounce, but they still let up the last five minutes - being content to just flip the puck out of their zone, instead of skate it out, trying to create some offense. Those of us who have watched this kind of crap for years had that feeling in our stomachs half-way through the 3rd period.

Yes, they played hard - for about 50 minutes.

That's the root of my comment towards the start of the 3rd. I had that feeling that I felt quite a bit in past seasons that their dominance not reflected on the scoreboard was going to cost them.

this was a really tough loss to swallow. shoulda had this one.

i thought stuart and kronwall were brutal.

as fantastic as howard has been all season he cost us this game with his poor decisions behind the net.

3rd goal held on too long...penalty

4th goal instead of just passing to kronwall he fires it up high on the glass...goal

once the nashville announcers started rhyming off our stats about 3 goals for and leading going into the third i knew we were done.

just can't say s*** like that. <_<