• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT : Flyers 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

It's a mistake to not have Commodore in this game. I don't understand why he's sitting against tough teams, guys like Sestito and Rinaldo are gonna run around all game and we'll have no response.

Alas, hopefully Joey plays well and we can get the two points, that's all that matters :thumbup:

PS looks like it's kindl in tonight....article in the free taking about Kindl always wanting to play against his childhood idol ( Jagr)

I really wanted Commie in for tonight...I think not using him in this game where physicality will play a big role is a mistake. Just my opinion!

Go wings!

Two things:

The Flyers played yesterday and that's good for us. The bad thing is they lost so they may take their pissedness out on us.

If the Flyers really hate the Bruins they'll let us win so we can tie their record.

OK, three things. SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK.

Two things:

The Flyers played yesterday and that's good for us. The bad thing is they lost so they may take their pissedness out on us.

If the Flyers really hate the Bruins they'll let us win so we can tie their record.

OK, three things. SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK.

I'm pretty sure the Bruins AND Flyers hold the record... I don't think they will be letting us win any time soon. I wish this kind of achievement would have Jimmy playing for it because you know he would play balls to the wall but I have faith Macdonald will play well. 5-3 Wings.

1329078547[/url]' post='2255461']

I'm pretty sure the Bruins AND Flyers hold the record... I don't think they will be letting us win any time soon. I wish this kind of achievement would have Jimmy playing for it because you know he would play balls to the wall but I have faith Macdonald will play well. 5-3 Wings.

Damn. You're right about the Flyers. Then again, if the Wings can't get up for this game they may be a lost cause anyway.

The Wings need their "A" game tonight, that's for sure. I'm sure we'll be swearing at the TV all night, the Flyers seem to get away with a lot of Bulls***.

Not sure on the decision to sit Commie tonight....may be a bit short-sighted.

:siren: :siren: GO WINGS!!! :siren: :siren:

Wings Lineup

Lineup is at the bottom of the article.

He's listed as a healthy scratch but I'm not so sure. Wings may be hiding a minor injury. It didn't make sense keeping him out of the Ducks' game either.

Edited by MidMichSteve

I am kind of disappointed by Babcock continuing to keep the top 2 lines the same because they clearly have become very stale the last couple of games. WIth that said, if things go good tonight at the start with his lines then all the power to him. But if they remain looking stale I would like to see them switched up a bit. I really want Pavs and Hank to play together, but clearly Babcock does not want to right now so maybe he should try:

Filpulla- Datsyuk- Bertuzzi : I think Fil and Pavs work so well together and Bert creates space... this would also force Pavs to shoot the puck more than he has been.

Franzen- Zetterberg- Hudler : Franzen and Hank work well together in the past and this line was very good in the past so could spark energy.

Either way I think that some new lines are necessary and if Babs refuses to play the Eurotwins together, this may be the best bet until the trade deadline.

Big game time! I'm stoked for this one, I've got a perfect delmonico on the plate to savor while enjoying the game. I've also persuaded my father, a die-hard Flyers fan, to root for the Wings to make history. Though if the bas guys draw first blood I'm sure he'll call me to chirp a bit. I've got a good feeling, as the motivated Wings take advantage of the flyers on the back end of a back to back and win 5-2.