• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/19 GDT : Sharks 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

Why does the whistle blow if the Wings have possession?

Because it was leading to a scoring chance. Can't have that when the Wings are ahead.

I have no problem if the refs want to be apart of the game, but call it both ways.

This. Win or lose, i don't there to be any opening for saying the outcome was influenced by poor officiating.

This. Win or lose, i don't there to be any opening for saying the outcome was influenced by poor officiating.

So far, the way I have seen it, the Wings have committed some pretty stupid penalties. I disagree with one of the calls, but they really got to pick up the intensity.

So far, the way I have seen it, the Wings have committed some pretty stupid penalties. I disagree with one of the calls, but they really got to pick up the intensity.

I disagree with a couple but concur some have been legit. They need to pick it up, but I don't think I'm wrong for not wanting any ticky-tack calls.

I disagree with a couple but concur some have been legit. They need to pick it up, but I don't think I'm wrong for not wanting any ticky-tack calls.

I have to agree. The Franzen call on a lift of the stick around the hands and the goalie interference calls I disagree with, but the others are no brainer calls to me. The Wings need to pick it up in the 3rd.

Anyone else just sick and tired of Thornton? I didn't like him but I respected him until the playoffs last year when he looked like he got shot in the ankle when Zett touched him and then he went crying to the refs. THis game he's been whining the entire game to the refs...you can see it.

Well, period 3 coming up. Hopefully Babs gets on them for slumping in the 2nd and they pick it up in the 3rd.

Odd how the refs started calling penalties on detroit quite a bit after we got the lead in the game, and even more after we got a 2 goal lead.

I'm not saying it's something against the wings in general, it just seems the refs try to give the team that's down more chances to come back. This is not being objective no matter how you look at it.

Exactly. WIngs are lucky to be up 2-1. Yet, if Helm had an NHL calibre pair of hands, we could up 3-0.

Datsyuk has been anonymous, we're losing every battle along the boards and every race to the puck. JMac is keeping our heads above water right now.

While the Wings deserved most of their penalties, the refs are missing quite a few easy calls that should have been made against the Sharks (such as the hit from behind on Datsyuk). I cannot believe how the Sharks get favored EVERYTIME against the Wings.

In saying that, the Wings need more intensity next period because Joey Mac is the only reason we are ahead still. I still am questioning these lines because they have been utter crap last game, and this game in this combo... Babcock needs to wake the hell up and PUT PAVS AND HANK TOGETHER!! That will allow us to take over the game in the 3rd!