• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/25 GDT : Avalanche 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I will be there! My first Red Wings game and I'm SUPER excited! :yowza:

Have a great time, hope they get the win for you!

I'd rather have Mursak on that second line than Cleary. Hurler set him up so many times last game and he failed hard. Quincey with a big game and one of Filppula or Franzen will step up huge tonight.

I like that!

Will be watching the game but won't be here. Would love for Quincy to have a good game against his former team....just stay out of the box!

Go Wings!!

Should be a good game for the Wings to use to recover. The Avs played last night and the Wings have a good history against the Avs the last few years. Most importantly, Franzen typically decides to play very very well against the Avs (assuming he decides to do more than float around all game) so he should be able to get going tonight along with Hank.

HOWEVER, if these lines continue to not work, Babcock cannot hesitate to change them (IE take Cleary off the 2nd line, Put Hank back with Fil and etc.)

I think Nick is going to have a big game for us tonight on the PP. Go Wings!

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game losing streak (1 shootout)

Home: 1-game losing streak (shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Colorado

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 1-game losing streak

Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season

Overall: 6W-2L-0OTL-2SOL

Home: 9W-0L-0OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Colorado

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 6W-2L-2OTL

Home Games / Away Games

This is a finale of two consecutive home games

Record v. Colorado / Quebec

All-time, Overall v. Colorado / Quebec

109G: 59W-40L-5T-0RT-1OTL-4SOL

All-time, Home v. Colorado / Quebec

53G: 32W-16L-1T-0RT-1OTL-3SOL

Season Record v. Colorado

This is the fourth, and final, game v. Colorado this season. The Club's record in the previous three games:

2W-1L

This is the second, and final, home game v. Colorado this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Record on this Day

February 25

This is the 30th regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 29 games:

14W-13L-2T

This is the 1st regular-season games v. Colorado played on this day

LGW.

I wish the hatred/good old rivalry was still intact. I remember how pumped I used to get every time I knew a game was coming up vs the Av's. Miss the good ol' days. Anyways should still be a good game, go wings!!!! Need the 2 points tonight!

There was a time when I thought I'd never stop hating the Avs, but now a game against them barely registers on the calendar. So sad.

I wish the hatred/good old rivalry was still intact. I remember how pumped I used to get every time I knew a game was coming up vs the Av's. Miss the good ol' days. Anyways should still be a good game, go wings!!!! Need the 2 points tonight!

There was a time when I thought I'd never stop hating the Avs, but now a game against them barely registers on the calendar. So sad.

Here's the video I made for this weekend's game. Brings back some memories. :thumbup: