• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shoe

Monster's New Goalie Mask

Rate this topic

I love this mask. This beats Jimmy's masks in my opinion. I like the fact that it is its own design and isn't trying to represent anything particular. Gives his look its own personality, if that makes any sense. Great work.

I like the skyline in the top corner. As a goalie myself I always thought it would be cool to do a hodgepodge of different detroit landmarks like the people mover, rencen, spirit of detroit, joe lous fist, maybe throw a 313 in there, and of course: robocop. Give me all of that in all red on a white background with a red cage. I think it would be pretty gangster, in a good way.

I like the skyline in the top corner. As a goalie myself I always thought it would be cool to do a hodgepodge of different detroit landmarks like the people mover, rencen, spirit of detroit, joe lous fist, maybe throw a 313 in there, and of course: robocop. Give me all of that in all red on a white background with a red cage. I think it would be pretty gangster, in a good way.

Now that you've said this I fully support a Robocop mask. And maybe the face of the guy who's catch phrase was "I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Now that you've said this I fully support a Robocop mask. And maybe the face of the guy who's catch phrase was "I'd buy that for a dollar!"

A Robocop mask would be sweet. OCP = Omni Crease Patrol?

Meh, not impressive. I wish someone would do something 'classy' for once. All these cartoony masks are boring.

Please define "classy" for a tendy mask, just for future reference. Maybe he should've included some art pieces from the DIA?

On a more serious side, it's a beaut and I love it. Can't go wrong with the hot rod, and I love the license plate.

Please define "classy" for a tendy mask, just for future reference. Maybe he should've included some art pieces from the DIA?

On a more serious side, it's a beaut and I love it. Can't go wrong with the hot rod, and I love the license plate.

No I mean something that just isn't cartoony is all. I don't know, it's always the city or a car or something it seems. I would just like something a little more realistic I guess.

You mean something like Cheveldae's and Vernon's?

If so, I agree with you.

Hmm, maybe? Or even something a little more active just not a cartoon car. *shrugs*