• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT : Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I will explain it one last time then I am no longer allowed to mention him..."HE" was chosen over Hossa because he was our scorer and it was hotly debated here and it was about 50-50 who we should keep, I never liked the guy and was highly upset when the let our only "Sniper" go and chose "him" and the "other one" instead. The "other one" is finally gone and "He" has yet to prove he was worth keeping. So now, I dislike him even more...just because I don't like a certain player doesn't make me a non-Wings fan. End of story....

back to topic (so there are no unecessary warnings) remember when it was exciting when the Wings had a PP? Seems like about 10 years ago the last time that happened....

I really have to agree with you here, its the reason I hate Franzen, I've been a huge fan of Hossa since he played for the Sens.

Edited by Jericho613

Wings need to put together 10 minutes of good hockey, Calgary is one of the worst teams in the league this game is still up for grabs.

Edited by Yak19

Wings need to put together 10 minutes of good hockey, Calgary is one of the worst teams in the league this game is still up for grabs.

if calgary is one of the worst teams in the league and the wings are losing to them by 2, what does that make the wings?

if calgary is one of the worst teams in the league and the wings are losing to them by 2, what does that make the wings?

by this logic a team that is 20-0 losses to a team that is 1-19 and that makes them worse?

Wings are better then the Flames they are just playing like garbage